Harem update/Welcome to Fairy Tail!

A/N: Hey guys this is a new chapter and a update on the harem.
Juvia lockser

Millianna

Kagura Mikazuchi

Kagura Mikazuchi

If there's any other females (besides evergreen, Minerva,)Feel free to message me or leave a comment below now let's get on with the story

Feel free to message me or leave a comment below now let's get on with the story.
Fairy Tail Guild
Natsu: WE MADE IT BACK ALIVE!
Happy: We're home!
Everyone in the guild greeted Natsu and Happy as Drake, Noy and Lucy walked in behind nobody noticed Drake or Noy because Natsu kicked a guy with buck teeth in the face and sent him flying catching everyone's attention.
Lucy: Why'd you do that!?
Drake: He's probably the one who gave Natsu the tip about Igneel.
As Drake said that the entire guild hall became and battleground as everyone just started to fight for no damn reason.
Lucy: So is it like this all the time?
Noy: No not really, usually there's food flying everywhere.
Gray: So Natsu made it back!?
Lucy was surprised by seeing Gray in his underwear (and god knows how the hell he took them off so fast.) as he was making his way over to the smoke yelling back at someone and having a small freak out about his missing and saying "that he doesn't have time to put on his clothes back on."
Drake: That's Gray Fullbuster he's an ice wizard he said he trained with a master that stripped in the snow for training unfortunately for him he just strips anywhere and doesn't even know it until someone points it out.
Lucy: Okay....
Drake then grabbed Lucy by her hand and walked her to a safer place from the chaos which was the bar. When they got there Drake sat down as Lucy was still standing to his right as Drake was telling her about their guild mates like Elfman(who was now a towering giant) Levy(who Drake noticed had a cute petite body now) Jet and Droy, though he didn't know that much about the new guy Loke since he was gone for about four years.
Drake's train of thought was interrupted as he caught a large barrel of liquor that was flying towards his face (without even looking) and punched a hole in the top of it and chugged it down in a matter of seconds. (Imagine valkyrie from Thor Ragnarok but a tad bit longer i mean it's barrel after all.)
Lucy was shocked beyond belief at this and was even more surprised to see Drake not suffer any hangovers but she wasn't the only one though. Little did Drake know there was a certain brunette sitting beside him and she was checking him out from top to bottom with lust.
Foxy Brunette: Well well, not only is there a real man to hold his liquor but it turns out to be a more sexy Drake Blaze.
Drake looked to his left and saw that Foxy Brunette was none other than Cana Alberonna grown up and looking fine.