Chapter 4 The Dragon Lord's Wrath!

Drake, Noy, and Natsu were able to make it back to the others but lucky for then the others came to them in a car. Drake was able to update Erza, Lucy, and Grey about Natsu's fight and Lullaby.
As soon as he was done all them got into the car and ride all the way to Oshibana town which was were the train was heading to. Drake was the one driving since he had more magic energy then anyone in Fairy Tail but didn't stop Grey and Erza from worrying.
Grey: Drake! Slow down you're going to overload the SE plug!
Erza: He's right even if there are lives at stake you're going end up weak before the battle even starts!
Drake: (chuckles) Don't worry guys i'll be fine so quit worrying about me and focus on the task at hand.
(Btw just to let you know this what Drake sounds like start at 0:10 and skip to 0:19)

(So yeah Yuri Lowenthal would play Drake if he existed lol and this is how Noy sounds like from calm, to serious, to piss, to death angry so like bakugou but calm and not a dick 24/7)

(Just wanted to clear that up back to the story)
Once they got to Oshibana they saw a huge crowd standing in front of the train station. The security guards were trying to keep everyone calm and not get them to panic.
Erza: You there! What's going on!?
Security guard: Why would i tell you lady?
Drake: Well you se-
Unfortunately for Drake he didn't get to explain as that poor guard was headbutted in the face courtesy of Erza(A/N: wow really Erza?)
Drake: Wtf, Erza why did you do-
Erza:(to another guard) What's going on!?
Poor second guard:Huh?
Unfortunately he was headbutted as well and Erza kept headbutting the guards everytime they didn't answer. But the problem was that they couldn't answer her was because she kept hitting them before the can answer.
Erza: (grunts knocking out another guard)
Drake and Author: ERZA! STOP KNOCKING OUT THOSE POOR GUARDS!!!!
Erza immediately stops puts her feet together, hands clasped together in front of her legs, with blush on her face and sadness like a child getting in trouble.
Erza: (in a cute manor) I-I'm sorry Drake-chan and Author-chan i didn't mean to upset you both.
Drake and author: Godamnit why are you so prescious.
Drake and them learn that Eisenwald was inside the train station.
Grey: Well let's go in and get them.
Drake: (puts hand in front of Grey) Hold on Frosty, i don't think they're here to use Lullaby on the town.
Lucy: What do you mean?
Drake: I mean they must have a bigger goal then stopping at a train station and using the flute on a town like this.
Erza, Grey, and Lucy were starting to get it Happy was still confused Noy was nodding his head cause he like Drake knew the reason and Natsu well he was unconscious from motion sickness of riding in the car and was still recovering.
Drake: So these guys aren't here to play Lullaby there here for us. This is all a trap to get rid of us to make sure we don't ruin their plans.
Lucy: (blushing, in thoughts) Wow! Strong, caring, sane, good with kids, and smart? If he can cook i don't think i can hold back anymore!
Erza: (blushing, in thoughts) Smart and on point as always Drake.
Drake: So let's humor these dipshits and kick there asses!
That said they all ran inside found magic council soldiers on the ground defeated.
???: Welcome! Step into our parlor Fairy Tail flies!
Drake and the others saw the whole guild of Eisenwald standing before all chuckling darkly.
Drake: Why thank you very much!
Dark Guild Shit on walls.
That insult cause the whole dark guild members to stop laughing and glare daggers at Drake.
Drake: What? Your boss called us flies so i insulted you right back.
They saw a man sitting on top of the train with huge ass scythe so they knew was Erigor the leader of Eisenwald.