m.v. valentines

y/n pov's

i woke up and the smell of pancakes flooded my nose.

i turned to the side and realized that my boyfriend mike wasn't beside me.

" what ? " i questioned.

i reached over my side and grabbed my phone and realized that it was valentines day.
everything started to make sense.

i got up from bed , went to the bathroom , washed my face , brushed my teeth and hair. and changed into my outfit i picked out.

 and changed into my outfit i picked out

( without the bag ).

i walked down the stairs to see mike cooking pancakes. he looked so fine.

he was wearing dark jeans , a red hoodie , with a black flannel over the hoodie.

" good morning baby. " i said walking up to him.

" good morning babe. you look beautiful. " mike said looking at me up and down.

" thank you. you look handsome. " i said kissing his cheek.

" you can go ahead and sit down. the pancakes are just about ready. " he said.

" okay. " i said sitting down.

we started eating the pancakes. and oh my god , this man makes the best pancakes. they're so good.

" these are really good. " i complimented.

" thank you." he replied.

" oh i bought you something. " he mentioned.

" i did too. what is it ? " i asked.

" you'll see. " he said taking mother bite of his pancake.

we kept eating but i noticed that mike kept looking at me.

" why do you keep looking at me ? " i asked.

" no reason. you're just so gorgeous. " he said.

i almost immediately started to blush. i also got butterflies.

we finished eating and i practically begged mike to show me what he bought me.

" mike pleaseeee " i begged him.

" not yet y/n. " he said.

" then when ? " i questioned.

" soon. " he answered.

" ughh fineee. " i whined.

" well do you wanna see what i bought you ? " i asked him.

" um sure. "

" okay , i'll be right back. " i said running upstairs.

i bought him a hoodie with my initial on the sleeve , and our anniversary in roman numerals.

( something like that. )

i grabbed the present bag that the hoodie was in and went back down stairs.

" here. open it. " i said handing him the bag.

he opened the bag. he looked at the sleeve and the roman numerals.

" is this our anniversary ? " he asked.

" yeahhh. " i smiled.

" thank you baby. i love it. and it's black." he said pecking my lips.

" you're welcome babe. i got the other one. it's like a nude beige color but with an m on it. "

" and we can match. even better. " he said hugging me.

i hugged him back , and asked again ...

" you should let me see what you bought me. "

" nope. but that reminds me , get your shoes on. " he said.

" okay , but why ? " i asked him grabbing my shoes.

" i can't tell you. but you'll love it. " he said.

" oh my goshh. how long will i have to wait ? " i whined as i put on my shoes.

" you'll have to wait more if you keep whining. " he said opening the door.

i was about to walk out of the door when i realized that i forgot something.

" wait! i forgot to put perfume on. " i said running into the room and putting on some perfume.

this made mike laugh but i don't know why. perfume is a necessity.

" are you ready now ? " he asked me.

" yep. let's go. "

he took me to a restaurant and then to the movies to watch "marry me" ( i actually really wanna see that movie ).

after the movies , we went to get ice cream and we ate it outside since it's not that cold in california.

he said that he had to get something out of the car so i waited for him and ate my ice cream.

he came back and told me close my eyes. i was kinda spectacle on what he was doing but i trusted him.

" okay , open your eyes. " he said.

i did as told and saw him folding flowers and a teddy bear.

" awee mike , the flowers are so pretty , and the teddy bear is so cute! thank you so much. " i blushed.

" that's not all actually. " he said which made me confused and i scrunched my eyebrows.

but that was immediately wiped away when i see him pull out a ring and get on one knee.

i began to tear up as i covered my mouth.

" y/n , gosh. where do i even start ? you're the best thing to ever happen to me. i am extremely grateful to have you in my life. you're gorgeous , adorable , funny , smart , you're just perfect all around. i know we've only been dating for 3 years but i truly love you. and i was wondering if you would make me the happiest person on this earth and marry me ? " he said.

and then i started crying. oh my gosh. there's no way this is real.

i almost immediately started nodding my head yes. " yes mike. i will marry you. " i said.

he slide the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly. i am so happy right now.

after hugging me , he wiped my tears and passionately kissed me.

" was this what you bought me ? " i asked wiping more of my tears.

" yep. i know you've always wanted a ring like that. "

" yeah. i do. thank you mike. i love you so much. " i said.

" i love you more. happy valentines day hermosa. " he said kissing me.

a/n: IM IN LOVE WITH THIS. AND MIKE. ALSO , EXPECT A BENNY AND LUIS IMAGINE !!