i only love you (l.m.)

y/n's pov

tears flooded my eyes. my heart sank to my stomach. my mind goes blank. it killed me to see some girl kissing my boyfriend.

" y/n! are you okay? " connie rushed to me.

i couldn't get my words out. she quickly realized what happened and she pulled me away so i could see it anymore.

once we got away from him she pulled me into a hug where i quietly sobbed into her shoulder.

she didn't say anything. she just comforted me. i really appreciated what she was doing but i just wish i was in luis' arms.

" do you want to come to my dorm or i could go to yours. if you'd like. " she offered.

" thanks con , but i just want to be alone for a bit. i'll text you though. " i wiped my tears. it was no use. they just kept flooding out.

" okay. " she smiled.

i rushed to my dorm and as soon as i made it in , i locked the door and fell onto my bed. i sobbed into my pillow hoping that no one could hear me.

my phone vibrated so i picked it up to see who messaged me.

it was luis saying , " hey babe. i didn't see you earlier. wanna hangout ? "

i sobbed even more. i wanted to say yes so bad but i couldn't.

i threw my phone onto my bed and just felt the tears pour out of my eyes.

i fell asleep soon after and woke up to someone knocking on my door. i got up to down the door. i almost wished i didn't.

i opened the door and saw luis standing there.

" hey- were you crying ? what's wrong ? " he looked concerned.

" why would you care ? " i mumbled quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

" what do you mean ? did i do something wrong ? "

" don't act like you don't know what you did. " i told him.

he kept looking into my eyes. " i'm sorry. she pushed herself onto me. "

" i don't believe that apology. " i looked down.

" please y/n. " he grabbed my chin gently making me look at him.

" i don't know luis. " i wiped my tears.

" think about it. please. " he said letting go oh my face.

" i love you. " he kissed my cheek.

he waited there for a second. "i- i love you too. " i sniffled.

he walked away and i walked into my dorm. i slid down the door and cried into my knees.

i don't know why i told him that i loved him. i mean i do but i don't know if i should forgive him.

i don't know if i should believe him or not. i feel asleep in my thoughts. my eyes were also heavy from crying so i think a nap was much needed.

i woke up crying ? i'm not sure. but there were tears running down my face. it was probably from the dream i had. it was that luis and i actually broke up.

i needed his comfort so i messaged him.

in about five minutes after messaging him he showed up to my dorm.

i opened the door , we just looked at each other and i immediately hugged him.
it was a stress relieving.

he picked me up and brought me into my dorm. i wrapped my legs around his waist and cried into his shoulder.

" i'm sorry. " i said.

" there's nothing that you need to be sorry for. " he stroked my hair.

he sat down on my and continued to comfort me.

we laid down once i was calmed down.

" do you wanna talk about it ? " he asked.

i nodded my head no and just cuddled into him. he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.

i kissed his cheek. " i love you. " i said.

" i love you too. " he kissed my forehead.

a/n: bye- idk i thought this was cute but i'm not sure :)