the surpise - pt. 2 (m.v.)

mikes pov:

she's even prettier than i remember. her beautiful e/c eyes, her hair, her smile. everything. she's so perfect.

her perfume flooded my nose as soon as she hugged me. it brought me comfort for some reason.

i can't wait to spend the week with y/n.

— y/n's pov:

"oh my gosh- when did you get here?" i asked him.

"earlier today." he said smiling. god the smile.

"i can't believe you're here. it's been so long. i've missed you so much." i looked at him.

"i missed you too y/n." he said.

we spent the next hour catching up on what's been going on in our life until mike mentioned something.

"okay y/n. i've been keeping this from you for quite some time. it's something that i'm nervous to tell you because i don't want you to get weirded out." he said.

i nodded my head gesturing for him to continue.

"alright im just gonna say it." mike continued.

"i like you. like really really like you. i have for a couple months now. i just didn't have the balls to do it because i didn't want to mess up our friendship if you didn't feel the same way. but i really truly like you. everything about you. your hair, your eyes, your nose. absolutely everything." he finished.

i was in pure shock. there's no way he liked me back. but apparently he did. i cannot believe what he just said.

he looked up at me waiting for an answer from me. but i was purely in for words.

so i kissed him. i kissed him. i kissed him.

and he kissed me back.

i was floating. the butterflies in my stomach were very much there. oh my goodness.

we both pulled back, "i really like you too, mike."

he shot me a smile and i knew i was blushing.

"y/n, will you please be my girlfriend?" mike asked me.

"yes!" i said almost immediately.

we kissed again, and i realized that i was dating the boy of my dreams.

so here's part 2!! i hope you guys enjoyed it :).