enemies to lovers (l.m.)

y/n's pov

i hate him. i hate him with everything in me.

he is so entitled it makes me sick. why does he think it's okay to do things like this? it's not funny at all.

— FLASHBACK

i walked into school today in such a good mood. everything so far has been going good.

immediately as i walk in, people start staring at me. laughing and giggling to each other. i thought i had something on my face so i pulled out my phone and swiped to my camera. there was nothing on my face. so what were they staring at?

i got really self conscious so i quickly walked to the bathroom. and to my luck i see mindy. i physically cannot stand her.

we made eye contact and i rolled my eyes.

"what a slut.." i heard her say as she looked at me up and down.

"the hell did you just call me?" i snapped at her.

i cannot believe she just called me a slut. she should be the last one to be talking. she stays with her legs open.

"hey no need to get mad at me. you're the one who gave luis mendoza head." she giggled.

"what are you talking about? i never gave him head." i asked her confused.

"yeah right. don't act like you're so innocent. everyone knows you did. why else would he be telling everyone that you did?" she answered leaving the bathroom.

that fucking bitch. that absolutely fucking man whore.

i walked out of the bathroom pissed the fuck off. i need to find him. and i need to find him now.

after several minutes of looking for him, i finally found that cunt.

"luis." i walked up to him with so much anger inside of me.

"oh hey wanna go for round two?" he winked.

i'm about to beat this bitch up.

"why the fuck are you telling people i have you head? we both know that's not fucking true. you're a bitch and i hope you know that. i've done nothing to you so i'm not sure why you telling everyone that i gave you head. ever since i've met you, you've been a total asshole." i spit out at him.

he smirked. why the hell is he smirking.

"fuck you." i walked away with tears in my eyes caused by my anger.

- END OF FLASHBACK

after school

finally school is over for today. i haven't been able to think about anything else other than what a bitch he is. i haven't done anything to him ever since he moved here.

i've tried being nice but it always comes back and bites me in the ass. well i'm done trying to be nice to him. i'm done with him in general. i'm going to act like he never existed.

a/n: hey guys ... look who's back again 🧍🏻‍♀️
there's def gonna be a pt 2 dw but i think i'm gonna finish this book at 60 chapters. i'm not for sure yet. anyways bye guys see you never 🤞🏼