enemies to lovers pt 3 (l.m.)

y/n's pov

i was walking past the hockey locker room since it was on the way to my last class of the day.

all day i've been thinking about luis.

"no yeah she's weird. i'm only doing this to get an A in the class so i can play this weekend." i heard a familiar voice say behind a closed door.

i decided to eavesdrop because i'm nosy. come to figure it out it was luis saying that about me.

"damn that's fucked up and smart." another one of his friends said.

and to think i had feelings for this jerk. he is so messed up in the head. i heard them walk to the door so i quickly walked to my class.

• time skip

i was leaving school and i heard someone call out my name.

"y/n!" luis shouted.

i took a deep breath and ignored him continuing to walk to my car.

he caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "let go." i said avoiding eye contact. how does he think he is?

"are you okay? you've been ignoring me all day." he said turning me around.

"luis, i said let go of me." i yanked my arm away. i tried walking away but he stepped in front of me.

"what's wrong? tell me."

"what's wrong? are you seriously asking me what's wrong?" i took a breath to calm down. he looked at me confused. "oh don't look at me like that. i heard what you said."

his eyes widened.

"i'm weird right? you just needed the A? makes sense. well, have fun doing this project by yourself because i'm not doing it." i walked away from him.

"y/n please let me explain!" he walked behind me.

"just when i thought you were actually a nice guy. i tried giving you the benefit of the doubt luis. from now on, don't talk to me, don't text me, don't even look at me." i got in my car and drove off.

i tried my best to not cry. and i sort of succeeded. my eyes started to water but i didn't let a tear fall over some dumb boy.

i laid in bed pretty much all day. trying my best not to think about him. it was hard to not think about him because he kept texting me saying how sorry he was.

he eventually stopped and a little while later i heard a knock at the door.

who the fuck- i quickly tried to find a big shirt since i was only in athletic shorts and a sports bra.

i ran down the stairs and opened the door. what the fuck is he doing here. i tried to close the door but he stopped it.

"leave." i said.

"no. i need to explain myself y/n."

i stared at him debating if i should let him.

"y/n, please."

"fine." i said opening the door. this better be worth my time or i'm walking away. he walked in my house and started talking.

"whatever you heard, it's not true. i promise i'm not using you for an A. it was stupid for me to say that. there's no excuse. i'm sorry. and i don't think you're weird at all. the truth is, i've liked you for a long time y/n. i've tried to get your attention so many times but it's never worked. that's why i made up that rumor. it was shitty of me i know. i think you're gorgeous, smart, funny, caring, and so many other things. i never meant to make you feel like shit. i'm so sorry."

i am at a lost for words. truly. my eyes watered a little and i quickly tried to wipe my tears. he noticed that i was crying a little. so he pulled me into a hug. "don't cry over me y/n." he whispered in my ear.

i hugged him back, tightly.

i pulled away from the hug and looked at him. he is so pretty. i smiled and kissed him. he kissed me back. "let's finish this project." i smiled pulling away.

we worked on the project for the rest of the night. it started getting late so we started pick up. as luis was about to leave he turned around. and stared at me.

"what?" i asked him.

"thank you for forgiving me." he smiled and walked out to his car. i smiled and waved.

he didn't pull out of my driveway though. he quickly got out of his car and jogged to me. "did you forget something?" i asked him.

"yes." he said pulling me into a kiss.

"y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he pulled away. i smiled and pulled him back into a kiss.

"thought you'd never ask."

a/n: sooo what did y'all think?? i know this seemed kinda rush but i didn't wanna keep you guys waiting <3