swimming pool romance (b.r.)

y/n's pov

it was so hot outside. and benny still wanted to play baseball.

" man it's so hot out here. " i complained wiping the sweat off my forehead.

" i agree. " scott said taking a drink out of his soda.

" hey y/n. " squints whispered.

" what ? " i scooted closer to him.

" you should convince benny to let us go to the pool. " he said.

" why me ? " i asked.

" because you're his girlfriend. duh. " he said with an attitude.

" ugh finee. " i said standing up.

" hey benny. " i started off.

" hey y/n. what's up ? "

" we should go to the pools because it's really hot out here. " i tried to convince him.

" i know squints made you ask that. " he rose his eyebrows.

" cmon please. going to the pool does sound fun. "

" fine fine fine. "

" yay. thanks ben. " i kissed his cheek.

the boys heard everything so they immediately started running home to change into their swimming trunks. benny and i laughed then decided to follow them.

i got home and change into my two piece purple bikini. i put an oversized shirt with some denim shorts over my swimsuit.

i grabbed a towel and sunscreen , and put it in my pool bag. before i left i wrote a note and put it on the kitchen table so my mom knows where i'm at when she gets back from work.

benny and i walked hand in hand behind the rest of the boys and making conversation.

we made to the pull and the boys threw their stuff down and immediately jumped into the pool. i laughed at their actions and continued to put my stuff down and take of my clothes that was on top of my bikini.

i felt eyes on me and realized that those eyes were from benny.

" stop staring. " i joked.

" easy for you to say. " he laughed.

i was putting my sunscreen on when i someone pick me up.

i screeched and saw that benny was about to throw me into the pool.

" i'm gonna throw you. ready ? " he said.

my hands made their way around his neck. " benny no put me down. "

" sorry. no can do. " he said as he threw me in the pool. i screamed as i went underwater.

i came back up and benny was laughing.

" that was not funny. " i laughed.

" yes it was." he continued to tease.

" stop laughing and get in the pool. "

" alright alright. move out of the way. " he said.

i moved out of the way as benny did a backflip into the pool. i'd be lying if i said that i wasn't impressed.

" wow. " i said amused.

" i know. i'm pretty good. " he said.

he went underwater and grabbed my both of my ankles. " benny- no! " i yelled.

he pulled my ankles and dragged me underwater. he finally let go and we both came up for air. " stop doing that. " i laughed. " it's funny. " he said.

i immediately realized that we were in the deep end and my feet don't touch the bottom and i'm not the best swimmer.

" oh my gosh- benny why did you drag me to the deep end ? " i started panicking.

" wrap your legs around my waist. i'll hold you so you won't drown. " he pulled my arm.

i did as told and also wrapped my arms around his neck. he kept pretending like he was gonna drop me and i would just hold on tighter.

" i have an idea. " he said.

" what is it ? "

" we're going underwater. "

" why ? " i asked.

" you'll see. i won't let go of you though. just keep arms around my neck. "

we both went underwater and i was confused on what he was gonna do.

he reached for my face then connected his lips onto mine.

we stayed at the pool until the sun was going down so that's when we decided to call it a day and head home.

we all walked home leaving benny and i alone.

" i had fun today. thanks for not drowning me. " i laughed.

" you're welcome. i had a great time. "

i was about to walk away when he spoke up, " are you forgetting something ? "

i rolled my eyes and kissed him. he kissed me back and then hugged before walking to my house.

a/n: this imagine is so cute omgggg