b.r. valentines

benny's pov

" is everything ready squints ? " i panicked.

" relax benny man. everything is under control. " he calmed me.

" okay fine. everything just has to be perfect for y/n. she means everything to me so it has to be amazing. " i said.

" yeah yeah. we know benny. but everything is gonna be fine. and if you want everything to be done by then , be quiet and finish decorating. " yeah yeah reminded me.

y/n's pov

" what do you think wendy ? " i asked wendy about my outfit.

it was a light pink long sleeve crop top , with boot cut jeans.

" you look amazing y/n. mean while i'm over here wondering if squints is gonna do or get me anything. " she said.

" i'm sure he will. don't worry about it. but i'm nervous about what benny is gonna do. " i tried to reassure her.

" whatever. hey i gotta go. but let me know how it goes with benny. " she said.

" alright. bye wendyy. " i said hanging up the phone.

i honestly wonder what benny is gonna do. he told me to get ready i guess he has something planned.

benny's pov

" is everything ready ? " i asked.

" yep. oh crap , i gotta pick up wendy. gotta go. let me know how it goes benny man. " squints rushed off.

" will do. thanks squints. "

i never explained what we were doing , so squints and yeah yeah helped me fix up the treehouse so me and y/n could spend sometime together and eat.

i made my way to y/n's house. i reached her house , i was so nervous. i knocked on the door and there y/n stood.

oh my god. she's so beautiful. her hair , her eyes , her lips. everything about her is perfect.

i was snapped out of my thought when i heard y/n.

" hey benny. " she said.

" hey , y/n. ready to go ? "

" oh yeah. i don't know where we're going but i'm ready. " she answered.

" okay , let's go. " i held my hand out for her to grab.

she grabbed my hand and interlocked her fingers with mine.

i led her to the treehouse. as i opened the door to the tree house , a smile formed on her face.

" oh my gosh. benny this is amazing. you did really good fixing it up. " she complimented.

" thanks. it wasn't just me though. squints and yeah yeah helped a little. "

she laughed as i sat down and patted the spot next to me.

we talked for the next 30 minutes until we both got hungry.

my mom made us food which was really good.

we finished eating and decided to go outside and look at the sky.

" i love looking at the sky. it's so pretty. " she piped up.

" yeah. but i can make things far more prettier than the sky. " i said.

" oh yeah ? like what ? " she asked.

" well for one , you. " i gently turned her face to look at me.

she started blushing and it made me smile.

" you're pretty. " she giggled.

" thanks y/n. " i thanked.

we kept looking into each other's eyes. one thing after another , we were both leaning in. we kissed. it was our first kiss.

y/n's pov

we kissed. oh my gosh. we were kissing. i'm in love right now.

i can't believe this. it's everything i could've dreamed of in a boyfriend and more. benny is perfect.

benny's pov

we both pulled away and looked into each others eyes again.

" i love you. " i told her.

" i love you too. " she smiled.

i kissed her after that. everything was perfect. anything can easily be perfect when y/n is around.

" happy valentines day benny. "she pulled away.

" happy valentines day y/n. "

a/n: IM BLUSHINGGGGG