14. Will

Authors Note,

I apologize in advance for this chapter, please don't hate me. :(

...

Bailey's Pov

After I left Hunter there on the ground clutching his stomach, I walked five miles to my house. I had no fucking clue what time it was, all I know is that if my mother and her bastard boyfriend are awake I'm in deep shit.

Luckily, I had my knife with me.

It was stuffed away, so the doctors didn't notice it. Well to my knowledge they didn't, if they did they probably would say something and I would probably be spending the night in a jail cell for having a illegal weapon on me.

I look at a building and I knew I was close. Just one more block to go then I would be home, my head was fucking pounding and I just wanted to go to sleep. Just lay in my bed and sleep.

As soon as I reached the house I looked up at my window to see if it was open or not, if I was lucky the window would be open and I would be able to sneak into my room without anyone noticing.

I climbed up the tree which hurt my hands due to the fact that I had cuts on them from the accident. My body felt like shit, I was not in the right state for this kind of bullshit.

But I kept pushing.

I got up to the top branch and climbed through my window and got into my room.

Yes!

Mission accomplished!

I look over to my clock and noticed that the time was 1:25am. Oh fuck, thank god I was unnoticed because I would have been in deep shit.

"Well, well, well look who decided to come home."

I turned around and saw that Will was sitting in my chair in the dark. Fucking creep.

He got up and walked over to me.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

I stayed silent, I didn't want to have to deal with this bullshit. Which was the exact reason I climbed up the tree to get into the house and not just walk into the front door.

He grabbed my chin roughly and made me look at him in the eye. God, I could smell the booze on him.

He was drunk.

"Answer me slut!" He yelled angrily.

"Or what?"

I really, really didn't want to deal with his bullshit right now.

I just want to go to sleep.

When I didn't answer his question he slapped me across the face. That fucking hurt, my cuts were still healing.

"You fucking bitch, when I ask you something you better fucking answer me!" He slapped me.

He shoved me to the ground, and got on top of me.

Fuck.

Why can't I fight back? Why am I not doing anything? This isn't me.

Fight back Bailey, Fucking fight back!

I was laying on my stomach, he grabbed my hands and forced them behind my back.

"Sluts like you deserve this!" He said angrily grabbing my hair and slamming my head into the ground.

He starts to unbuckle his belt and takes it off.

Am I really gonna sit here and let this drunken nasty fucking pervert do whatever the fuck he is going to do.