15. Mess

Bailey's Pov

Fuck meee. Why did I just blurt that out? I'm so fucking stupid.

He stood there shocked.

"What?" He questioned.

"I-I killed someone." I said.

He pulled me into the apartment and closed the door locking it. I was still shocked that I blurted that out. How could I be so stupid?

Fuck.

This isn't good. He can't know who I am. Even if I know who he is. I know he is still trying to find Raven. Little did he know she was standing right in front of him.

Me being here is to fucking risky. I can't be here. Why did I come here. By now my mom is probably ratting me out to the fucking police.

"Who did you kill?" Damien asked me seriously.

Do I tell him? Can I trust him?

"Will." I tell him.

"Who is Will?" He asked me confused.

I sighed.

"My moms boyfriend." I spoke.

"I came home from the hospital and he was in my room. Waiting for me. He came at me and we fought. I'm pretty sure that he was going to rape me so I grabbed my knife and put it against his throat."

"Then my mother came in and we fought some more until I grabbed my gun and shot him. Three times." I finished.

There was more details to that but I didn't feel like explaining. I looked at Damien, he seemed angry. His face showed complete anger. His fists were clenched to the point where his knuckles were turning white.

"Why do you have a gun?" He asked me.

I scoffed.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"Just forget it." I said.

My whole body was in pain. I was tired, but this was never going to stop. I had to figure out what to do with the body.

"Can you just come with me?" I asked him.

"Sure, just let me get my jacket." He replied.

He turned around and went into the other room and returned with his leather jacket. We head down the stairs and got into his car, we drove to my house and walked inside. There was no sign of my mother.

That worried me.

She could be ratting me out. Fuck my life.

"Where's the body?" He asked.

"Upstairs."

I walk up stairs with him following me closely behind. I go into my room and there he was laying on the floor. A pool of blood around his head.

My knife on the floor and my gun as well.

"Take care of the body and I'll take care of the mess." I tell him.

Okay. Was all he said.

He grabbed Will by his ankles and started dragging him out of the room, while I went to the bathroom to get some supplies.

I grabbed a bucket, a sponge and bleach along with gloves. I filled up the bucket with water and poured the bleach in the bucket as well.

Usually when I would do an assassination I would usually clean up any evidence that I was there and leave the body for the police to find. It was the police who would contact me to handle people they can't handle.