She's Pregnant

It was a gloomy, rainy day.

Elder Fu's funeral had just ended.

Outside the mourning hall, Su Yu stood in the rain without an umbrella, the rain flowing down her hair.

"Su Yu, you killed grandpa. The evidence is clear. Why are you acting all sad now?"

Chu Yaoyao, who could barely be considered a relative of the Fu family, was looking mournful.

A servant held an umbrella for her as she pointed at Su Yu.

Su Yu sneered but did not respond.

Chu Xiangzhu slowly approached and slapped her in the face. She said, "Grandfather's medicine was changed. Before he died, you were the only one who went to his bedroom. What else do you have to say?"

The rain fell on Su Yu's swollen face and intensified the pain. However, she glared at Chu Xiangzhu coldly and did not bother to explain.

"I didn't kill him."

She had been married to Fu Yunian for five years and had tried her best, but the Fu family still did not like her.

Especially her grandmother, Chu Xiangzhu. Chu Xiangzhu wished that her niece, Chu Yaoyao, could give Fu Yunian a child and kick Su Yu out of the Fu family, as they considered her a lowly woman.

In the entire Fu family, Elder Fu was the only person who treated her well.

Now that he was no longer around, everyone could bully her as they wanted!

However, she could tolerate it and simply turn a blind eye to them.

The only person she cared about was Fu Yunian.

Su Yu wiped her face and looked at him, who was sitting in a corner of the room.

"Yunian, you believe me, don't you?"

Fu Yunian's eyes were cold and indifferent, and he did not even look at her.

His handsome face was the same as when they first met, as cold as ever.

Even after being his wife for five years, his attitude towards her had never changed.

He was as cold as a stranger!

Even after kneeling for a few hours, she still refused to give in.

But, Fu Yunian's gaze was the only thing that made her heart ache.

"You've seen how I've treated grandfather over the past five years. How could I have caused his death?"

Only then did he turn to look at her.

But, there was no trust or sympathy in his gaze, only coldness!

"There's no point in quibbling."

Fu Yunian spat out these words, causing Su Yu's originally straight back to tremble.

Her grandfather was bedridden and she had taken care of him on her own. The Fu family had plenty of money, but they didn't even hire a nurse.

She did all the dirty work.

But, as long as she could stay by Fu Yunan's side and he was happy, she was willing to do it.

Now that Elder Fu was dead and someone was framing her, Fu Yunian still thought she was lying!

Beside Su Yu, Chu Xiangzhu scoffed,

"A short-sighted woman from a remote village. Do you think that you can inherit the Fu family's fortune just because Elder Fu is gone?"