I Beg You

Seeing Chu Yaoyao finally realize her mistake, Su Yu hesitated.

"Su Yu, I beg you," Chu Yaoyao said.

Su Yu pursed her lips and looked into Chu Yaoyao's eyes.

"Chu Yaoyao, this is the last time I forgive you. If you do such a thing again, I won't let you off easily," Su Yu said coldly.

She stood up and left without looking back.

However, she didn't notice that Chu Yaoyao revealed a sly smile after she left.

"Su Yu, one day, you will regret it because of your kindness. I don't wanna see you again," Chu Yaoyao said viciously, her eyes filled with killing intent.

How could she be willing to admit defeat in front of Su Yu?

Chu Shanhe was thinking about how to let his company become the top four companies again.

He frequently went to the Fu family to discuss the marriage between Chu Yaoyao and Fu Yunian.

When Chu Yaoyao heard about this, she was very happy.

She finally could get married to Fu Yunian.

"Let's hold the engagement party in a month," Chu Shanhe said to Chu Xiangzhu.

Chu Xiangzhu was wondering if Fu Yunian would be angry.

But when she saw the dowry Chu Shanhe prepared, she wavered.

It was the contract for the land she had long wanted.

"No problem. Shanhe, since you are so sincere, I will discuss it with Yunian," Chu Xiangzhu said delightedly.

She was calculating how many benefits she would get from the marriage. Although Chu Shanhe was not powerful as before, his company was still of some commercial value.

"It's settled then. I'll go back now," Chu Shanhe said with a smile.

The land was expensive and could not be bought without strong background. If he did not give it to Chu Xiangzhu, Chu Xiangzhu would definitely reject him given the current situation of the company.

After returning home, Chu Shanhe told Chu Yaoyao about the engagement date.

"Yunian is a rare good man. Haven't you been in love with him for a long time? In the future, you must live a happy life with him. Don't let your mother and me down," Chu Shanhe said seriously.

Chu Yaoyao immediately nodded happily. "Dad, you treat me so well."

Chu Shanhe could not find his biological daughter and couldn't bear to drive Chu Yaoyao away.

After learning that she would be engaged to Fu Yunian, Chu Yaoyao was extremely excited every day.

She prepared some soup for Fu Yunian and went to see him.

"I'm sorry, miss. You can't go in without an appointment with the president," the secretary said apologetically.

"I'm Yunian's fiancée. Tell him I'm here." Chu Yaoyao was in a good mood and didn't want to argue with her.

Sure enough, the secretary became much more polite and respectful when she heard that.

She took out her phone and called Fu Yunian.

"I don't want to see her. Ask her to leave," Fu Yunian said coldly.

He asked his subordinates to investigate Chu Yaoyao a few days ago.

Then he knew that Chu Yaoyao used to bully Su Yu.

He never expected Chu Yaoyao to be such a vicious woman.