Not Willing to Give Me a Chance

"You're here too? What a coincidence," Chu Yaoyao said, feigning surprise.

However, Fu Yunian didn't want to talk to her at all.

"Why are you here?" He asked with a frown.

This was a party that many people would kill to get into.

Although Chu Yaoyao's family was powerful, she was not qualified to join the party.

"I came here with my parents," Chu Yaoyao said proudly.

Chu Shanhe brought her here to let her enrich her experience.

Chu Yaoyao didn't expect to meet Fu Yunian.

"Yunian, do you want to go and say hello to my dad? After all, we just got engaged," Chu Yaoyao said in a loud voice as if she wanted to announce it to the world.

Su Yu sneered and shook Fu Yunian's hand off.

It was not surprising that Chu Yaoyao came here. Su Yu had purposely invited the Chu family.

"Well, it's good that you've finally made it?" Su Yu raised her eyebrows as her eyes were filled with disdain.

When hearing Su Yu's voice, Chu Yaoyao immediately glared at her.

When she saw Su Yu's beautiful appearance and that Su Yu showed off in front of everyone, her heart was filled with hatred.

"Yunian and I love each other. I'm not like you. I know that you tried hard to seduce the richest man in Xiangxi, you dirty woman," Chu Yaoyao said with sarcasm.

Before Su Yu could retort, Fu Yunian said with a darkened face, "Shut up."

"No! I'm just telling the truth!" Chu Yaoyao stomped her feet.

Even though Fu Yunian looked angry, she still couldn't control herself.

Seeing this, Su Yu couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm already engaged to Yunian, but you're still clinging to him. You're so shameless. Su Yu, aren't you afraid that your financial backer will find out?" Chu Yaoyao glared at Su Yu and said.

'Back at the hotel, if Fu Yunian hadn't saved her, she would have died a long time ago!'

"Chu Yaoyao, please be smart. It's not that I'm pestering your Yunian, but that he doesn't let me go," Su Yu said as she picked up a glass of red wine and took a sip.

"You shameless woman," Chu Yaoyao said. She was furious and thought Su Yu was showing off.

She raised her hand and was about to slap Su Yu.

"Enough! Behave yourself!" Fu Yunian said angrily.

He grabbed Chu Yaoyao's hand and shook it off.

Chu Yaoyao, who was scolded by him, felt extremely wronged.

"I'm your fiancée. How could you help that b*tch?" Chu Yaoyao asked with tears in her eyes.

Fu Yunian replied coldly, "That was just an arrangement between our families. I won't marry you."

After hearing this, Su Yu smiled thoughtfully.

'So, Chu Yaoyao was the one who forced the marriage?'

"Why? Fu Yunian, I've been by your side for so long time. Don't you love me?" Chu Yaoyao asked, heartbroken.

"I just treats you as my sister," Fu Yunian said and did not even bother to look at her.

"Why? Is it because of this b*tch?" Chu Yaoyao said as she pointed at Su Yu.