Lin Qingqing Was Kidnapped

As Su Chen watched Lin Qingqing's angry look, he was attracted by her.Su Yu noticed the look in his eyes and smiled. She could see that her brother had a feeling for her best friend.

In the following days, Su Yu was relaxed. As the company gradually got back on track, both she and her baby were in good condition

She felt satisfied.

Besides, with Lin Qingqing by her side, it was impossible not to be happy.

Lin Qingqing was her best friend and they had been close since they were young. Since Lin Qingqing had been back from overseas, the two of them could keep each other company.

One day, Lin Qingqing asked Su Yu out and the two of them went shopping.

Su Yu saw a sneaky person standing not far away. Su Yu looked over and saw that it was Su Chen.

"Chen, what are you doing here?" Su Yu patted him on the shoulder and asked.

However, Su Chen was startled by Su Yu.

Su Yu was amused by his reaction.

She never expected that Su Chen, who was always reserved and dignified, would be startled by her one day.

Seeing her laugh, Su Chen smiled helplessly.

"Is it funny?"

"I'm just a little surprised. Why are you so distracted? Why are you here?" Su Yu asked.

When she said this, Su Chen looked away and avoided eye contact with her.

"Well, I'm here for just a little thing."

"What is it? Do you want me to help you pursue Qingqing?" Su Yu asked as she blinked her big eyes.

Su Chen was so surprised that he immediately covered her mouth.

"Keep your voice down! How did you know?" Su Chen asked.

Su Yu shook her head helplessly. It was so easy to tell what he was thinking.

"Chen, if you like her, then go chase after her! You are not a timid man. What if Qingqing likes you too?" Su Yu asked.

Su Yu found that Lin Qingqing had been asking about Su Chen for the past few days. It seemed Lin Qingqing and Su Chen had feelings for each other.

Su Chen scratched his head and said, "I see. Yu, can you help me?"

Hearing this, Su Yu burst into laughter. She never expected that there would be a day when Su Chen would ask her for help.

After all, she was the one who always asked for help since they were young. It could be seen that Su Chen was serious this time.

"Qingqing and I will go shopping later. Buy two movie tickets and I'll find an opportunity to leave. I'll create a chance for you to be alone together. What do you think of this idea?" Su Yu said as she thought and blinked her big eyes.

Su Chen immediately nodded in agreement.

But, when they arrived at the appointed place, Lin Qingqing did not come.

Su Yu had a bad feeling.

She felt that there must be something wrong with Lin Qingqing.

Sure enough, when Su Yu called Lin Qingqing's parents, she was told that Lin Qingqing went out early. But four hours had passed and Lin Qingqing still didn't come. Nor did she answer the phone when Su Yu called her.

"Chen, something must have happened to Qingqing!" Su Yu said anxiously.

Hearing this, Su Chen lost his cool and stood up.