Reversal

Fu Yunian let out a muffled groan as he slowly crouched down.

Su Yu, who was standing behind him, suddenly came back to her senses and helped Fu Yunian sit down.

"Fu Yunian, what are you doing? Are you trying to make me feel guilty towards you?" Su Yu furrowed her brows as her heart ached.

"I don't want you to get hurt again,"Fu Yunian's forehead broke out in cold sweat from the pain as his lips turned pale.

The wound looked very scary, and blood kept flowing out.

Chu Yaoyao, who had caused all this, stood in the distance, staring at the sharp blade in her hand that had just hurt her brother Yunian.

"Fu Yunian!"

"Yunian!"

"Quick, call an ambulance!"

Everyone crowded over, looking at Fu Yunian, who was lying on the ground nervously and fearfully.

After recovering from her shock, Chu Yaoyao looked at the scene in front of her and her hands began to tremble.

Suddenly, she noticed Su Yu, who was holding onto Fu Yunian and half-squatting. She immediately came up with a plan.

She grabbed onto the dagger with her left hand and slashed at her raised right hand. Afterwards, she quickly placed the dagger a meter away from her.

"Mom, save me!"

"Auntie!"

Chu Yaoyao's face scrunched up in pain, and her body was on the verge of collapsing.

Hearing the shouts, everyone turned around and saw the injured Miss Chu.

"Yaoyao, what happened to you?"Zhang Ruolan was shocked and quickly went over to support Chu Yaoyao.

Chu Yaoyao also leaned on her shoulder.

Fu Zhennan's face darkened as he asked, "What's going on?"

After the current head of the Fu family spoke, the chattering crowd quieted down.

"Well, you will have to ask your future daughter-in-law,"Su Yu said as she looked at Chu Yaoyao coldly.

Ask Chu Yaoyao?

Was she the one that did it? But, her hand was injured as well.

Everyone looked at Chu Yaoyao in confusion.

As soon as she met Su Yu's gaze, Chu Yaoyao couldn't help but shiver in fear. But, she quickly calmed down.

She couldn't panic. If she was discovered, she would be finished and her reputation would be ruined!

"Auntie... i. . ."Chu Yaoyao's hidden hand pinched her waist, and her tears immediately burst out.

Chu Yuzhu gave her a reassuring look, "It's fine. As long as you tell what had happened, Auntie will help you."

It was as if she had been injected with a tranquilizer over and over again, Chu Yaoyao said slowly, "Su Yu didn't want me to marry Brother Yunian. She became angry and took out a dagger to kill me. Luckily, Brother Yunian stopped her in time. It's fine that I got cut, but brother Yunian was innocent."

As soon as she finished speaking, Zhang Ruolan practically jumped up and pointed at Su Yu's nose.

"You Little B * TCH, you can't stand to see the good of others, can you? How did my daughter offend you when she was getting married? You're so cruel. Since you couldn't get the man, you want to kill her too?"

"Sister-in-law, you have to help your niece."

Zhang Ruolan cried miserably. She no longer looked like a noblewoman.