Hypocritical Faces

After a long time, Fu Yunian still didn't come.

The guests were confused and started discussing.

Chu Xiangzhu called Fu Yunian many times but Fu Yunian didn't answer the phone.

"Is the girl abandoned by her fiance?"

"Maybe. I've long heard that Fu Yunian doesn't like the daughter of the Chu family, but the girl insisted on marrying him and asked her aunt to force him to marry her."

Chu Yaoyao's face turned pale when she heard those words.

"Fu Yunian is coming!" Some called out.

Everyone looked in the direction of Fu Yunian when they heard the words.

Fu Yunian was wearing a suit. His handsome face and great aura made people can't help but take a few more glances at him.

Chu Yaoyao was so happy when she saw him. She directly left Chu Xiangzhu behind and walked over.

"Yunian, you're finally here. They all said that you didn't want to marry me." Chu Yaoyao's eyes turned red as she spoke. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Fu Yunian frowned and looked around.

The people who were talking suddenly quieted down.

"Dorry, I'm late," Fu Yunian said as he walked to the stage.

Chu Yaoyao was fascinated by his domineering look and followed him.

Sure enough, as long as Su Yu's child was dead, he would abandon Su Yu and come back to her.

A smug and vicious look flashed across her eyes.

Fu Yunian happened to see her expression.

"Thank you all for coming to the engagement party of my son Fu Yunian and the daughter of the Chu family, Chu Yaoyao," Chu Xiangzhu said to the guests when she saw Fu Yunian coming.

She was afraid that Fu Yunian would go back on his word, so she took action first.

Fu Yunian frowned and looked at his mother.

He walked over, took the microphone, and looked at Chu Yaoyao. Then he said to all people present, "Hello, everyone. Welcome to our engagement party. I'm sorry that I'm late. I'm sure everyone knows that this is my engagement party with Chu Yaoyao, the daughter of the Chu family." Fu Yunian paused and then looked at Chu Yaoyao meaningfully.

Chu Yaoyao thought that he was going to say something sweet to her.

"I won't blame him for being late. He just needs to show up," Chu Yaoyao murmured shyly.

However, what Fu Yunian said next made her astonished.

"But, I only take Chu Yaoyao as my sister. I won't marry her. If it weren't for my parents forcing me, there wouldn't be such an engagement party."

As soon as he finished his words, the banquet hall was in an uproar.

Everyone was looking at Chu Yaoyao and talking about her.

Chu Yaoyao's face turned pale as she looked at Fu Yunian in disbelief.

"Fu Yunian, how could you be like this? Are you trying to ruin my daughter's reputation? !" Zhang Ruolan was displeased. She rushed over and shouted at Fu Yunian.

The scene became chaotic. Chu Yaoyao couldn't bear the humiliation and started crying.

Fu Yunian walked to her and looked down at her.

"We could have been brother and sister, but you harmed Su Yu again and again. I need to teach you a lesson for Su Yu today. I hope you can behave yourself in the future," Fu Yunian said emotionlessly.