Intimate Relationship

"We can rarely see you guys, and now your sister is in the hospital, you still want to go away? I should really teach you guys a lesson!" Su Zhenyuan's face darkened as he glared at his sons. His slightly wrinkled face was filled with anger.

"Dad, we also want to stay, but there is an important matter overseas that we have to deal with." Yuqing and Sike dropped their heads as they were scolded by him.

As soon as they finished speaking, Su Zhenyuan hit the table angrily.

"What's more important than your sister and her child?"

As soon as he threw a tantrum, the two of them stopped talking.

All they could do was look at Su Yu and ask for help.

Seeing this, Su Yu couldn't help but laugh, but she felt warm.

Her eyes were filled with happiness as she acted cute towards Su Zhenyuan.

"Dad, don't make things difficult for my brothers. They've been accompanying me for a week, and the doctor said that everything is fine."

Su Yuqing and Su Sike immediately nodded, "That's right, that's right. If the doctor didn't say that Yu is fine, we wouldn't leave."

Hearing this, the coldness on Su Zhenyuan's face gradually faded.

"This is the last time. As for what happened to Yu this time, the two of you have to be held responsible for it," Su Zhenyuan said, glancing at his two sons with a thoughtful expression on his face, and walked off.

Only then did the two men heave a sigh of relief.

"I almost thought dad was going to punish us," Su Yuqing and Su Sike said as they looked at each other.

Su Zhenyuan had always held Su Yu as his precious treasure. If any of the six of them bullied her, he would beat them up. This was the family law.

"Yu, it's us brothers who didn't protect you properly. There's something fishy about the incident at the hotel. I will find out the truth," Su Yuqing said with anger in his eyes.

He couldn't believe that someone dared to murder their sister. He will let them meet a very sticky end.

Hearing this, Su Yu's face darkened. That day at the hotel, she fainted for no reason and her dress was splashed by the juice. Everything was obviously planned.

If it wasn't for Fu Yunian, she and her unborn child would have already died there.

The person who plotted against her was as clear as a mirror.

"No need, Yuqing. I can handle this myself," Su Yu said coldly.

She had already found a way to get even.

In order to help the company develop rapidly, Su Chen held a huge party for Su Yu.

Many people wanted to get into this party and broaden their horizons.

In the grand hall, there was an exquisite blue palace chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

The gently trembling decorations on the lamp, along with the sparkling floor and the low-hanging velvet blue curtains, made everyone feel like they were in a dream.

As jazz music began to play in a different tone, a group of well-dressed women and elegant CEOs sipped their glass of red wine.

The music suddenly stopped and a graceful young lady walked in. She was wearing a pure white fishtail dress that covered her slightly bulging belly.

Everyone's eyes were on her as if she was a princess.

She held onto Su Chen's arm as she raised her head proudly to receive everyone's attention.