ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

One month full of horror and terror has befallen the marriage between you and Tutankhamun.

He prevented the servants from interacting with you, and if someone dared to disobey him, the young pharaoh would order their execution.

The person whom you viewed as your friend suddenly turned into a nightmare you hate.

However, right now, he is laying on his death bed, has fallen sick the last few days.

Seeing him in pain and hurt...made you feel guilty.

However, when you remember what he has done to innocent people, you lose all the guilt.

"(Y/n)" he speaks with a crooked voice, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Yes," you say.

"Take your dagger and leave" he sighs for his servant to come forward, which the boy obeys.

The servant hands you the dagger, before backing away from you slowly.

"Why now?" you inquire.

"My uncle will kill you after I die to take the throne for himself, or rather he will marry you" he explains.

"I don't want you to belong to him after my death" you sigh.

"I guess this is where we say our farewells" you mumble, bringing the dagger to your stomach.

"Can you kiss me one last time?"

This request made you frown in disgust.

After what he has done to you the past month of trying to force himself on you...he is now asking for a kiss?

You lean towards his face as if to kiss his lips.

But instead, you say one word.

"No"

With that, you impale the sharp metal into your stomach.

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

You see Aleksy standing in front of you looking stressed and worried.

"Did something happen?" you ask, starting to get nervous, realizing that there is no sight of Matteo.

However, Satan cuts in.

"Where is the crystal?" He demands.

"Tutankhamun like Ahmose didn't own any," you lie.

"Great, just great" Satan sneers.

"Where is Matteo?" you change the subject, causing Satan to chuckle.

"Your dear friend was caught fucking the roman emperor's wife" your eyes widens.

"What? And you didn't do anything to help him!" You exclaim.

"Why don't you do it, go help him escape?" Satan mocks.

"Yeah sure, so who is that roman  emperor you speak of"

"(Y/n), this is dangerous, you might die" Alesky warns.

"No, Matteo needs help, I can't betray him like that."

Satan's smirk grows wide before he replies.

"I agree with Aleksy, no one is forcing you" you roll your eyes.

"Spat it out, Satan"

"Caligula"

Your heart drops upon hearing the familiar name.

"...As in Nero's uncle?"