✞ | petty.

Am I still pissed? Yes

Am I being somewhat dramatic? Not really.

Do I want him sitting next to me? No.

Am I going to forgive him? Maybe I already did earlier this year out of sympathy or even desperation, but being the bigger person is never any fun.

Of course, I'm going to be petty; call me bitch, but hearing that you mean nothing to your friend of 11 years honestly kind of sucks. But you get over it eventually.

Of course, right as I forgave him, ( in my mind of course ) his stupidly handsome face had to show up and intrude on my upcoming happy life again, a happy life I had made for myself without Suhyeok.

Right as I finally gained some subconsciousness and became aware that there is a division between good people vs people who will use any opportunity to stab you in the back, that one person who caused endless nights of violent sobbing and the urge of eating glass walked into my life, knocking right at the door. I can't do anything about it either. I'm not just going to just push him out of my group of friends just as he did, because realistically speaking that would make me a bitch.

Trust me it's not fun to get left out, kicked to a curb because your best friend- a past acquaintance ditched you for popularity.

I and many other teenage girls my age deemed me lucky. But, we both thought of two different perspectives of "luck ".

I was lucky to have a friend, a person who would stick by me no matter what. Through thick and thin they would say. A person who wouldn't ditch you to venerate themselves on some social pyramid.

Yeah, I was wrong.

But others deemed me lucky to even be in the presence of a stupidly-handsome guy like Suhyeok. Of course, I'd never admit to his face that looking at it didn't make me want to puke my liver out. Take it as a compliment.

But been there, cried over that, and I've moved on.

─────────────────

Suhyeok glanced at his phone screen, " Shit, we have to go. We have 4 minutes to get to class. " Before he shuffled to quickly pack up his things and throw away the remnants of his pork tonkatsu.

I kept my head down on my crossed elbows, slightly lifting my head but immediately returning it to its original position when I saw Suhyeok turn and walk towards me with fast strides, " Cmon' get up, Nari, Coach Kang will be pissed if we're late. "

From the corner of my eye, I saw his giant hand that I didn't want anywhere near my head about to make contact with the hair that I'd spent a ridiculous amount of time smoothing down this morning, ponytails are annoying. There's always that one piece with a bump or a strand hanging out, and I wasn't going to let his hand go anywhere near my hea-