✞ | pacing.

Mae-Nari had been gone and unseen since that hallway for a total of 30 minutes and 27 seconds still counting

30 minutes and 27 seconds since we've seen her.

30 minutes and 27 seconds we've been pacing around this tiny classroom worried out of our minds.

And 30 minutes and 27 seconds since I realized how badly I had fucked up.

"We need to think of some type of plan," Joon-Yeong sighed, " What would Nari do if she was in our position right now trying to find someone?"

Gyeong-su scoffed, "We shouldn't have just let her stay behind us again, she's putting herself in danger. You too, Cheong-san and Suhyeok. You guys are going to get yourself killed if you keep staying behind for us."

"Well what we should do now," On-jo began, "Instead of blaming each other, we need to figure something out. Without her, we're screwed."

We all nodded in unison, Gyeong-su and Cheong-san both coming up to me and standing beside me while patting my back.

"Hey moron, I believe you about not going too far with Na-Yeon. But, explain. We all want you and Nari to fix things as much as you do." Cheong-san elbowed my side softly as Gyeong-su nodded.

"That night after I came home, the guys suggested that I was upset to Na-Yeon who lived next door to them after hearing the commotion going on."

They both nodded suspiciously and waited for me to continue.

I took a deep breath in, "One of those gophers told Na-Yeon to come to my apartment complex a few hours before school to 'comfort' me as they put it. She complied for some reason that I'll never know."

"Wait so—" Cheong-san interrupted, but Gyeong-su slapped him with a swat to his chest causing the three of us to laugh, he nodded for me to continue.

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing happened, she came over and tried to take advantage of me being alone at that time. I brushed her off then kicked her out." Although I don't have much to defend myself from not only my friends killing me but I can hardly even think Mae-Nari will forgive me, again.

On-jo and Nam-ra must've overheard our conversation because they both came over, arms linked with one another.

"Don't tell me you guys have input too, I'm already fucked as it is." I shook my head, preparing for the worst about to come from the two spawns of satan when they're provoked.

"You're stupid. You don't realize how that situation could've easily been twisted."

Nam-ra nodded in reply to On-jo's statement, "And it did. It's going to be hard to explain yourself especially when you guys already had bad terms before."

'You don't think I know that?' I said to myself before sighing and shaking my head slightly.

I had spent the now 35 minutes and 42 seconds trying to calm myself down due to her missing presence, only to become more anxious because she was missing, and I might not ever see her again without having the chance to apologize first.