✞ | die a virgin.

" OH FUCK! " Suhyeok screamed, suddenly folding his body and clutching his well, his thingy that I think I accidentally broke

I hissed, " That's my bad! " I reached out and patted his shoulder.

" Ice! I need Ice! " He chanted, while the others reached out to ask of his hurt body part, uh.

" I thought we were supposed to stay quiet?" Hyo-ryung called out.

" Hold on, just give him a second to recover. " Ji-min replied.

After we all stood there for a couple seconds with sympathetic expressions on all our faces, other than Nam-ra she was giggling just a bit, he lifted his head again.

" Be careful where you're swinging that thing! I don't think I can have kids anymore! " He groaned, well thank god for his future wife and mother of his future now broken kids.

Alongside, the police station hadn't returned our call as promised. And the fire department never arrived.

" Are you kidding me?! Can you stop thinking about yourself for a second and find a flipping phone?! " She cried out, God. Someone call animal control and get their dog.

I shook my head, reaching back to tie my hair up with the hair tie on my wrist. " If you're so certain that you know what to do, go ahead and dial that shit yourself. " I nodded towards her, " You can't possibly order us around when you've been doing nothing but stand there. " Gyeong-su exclaimed when Na-yeon looked around for people to defend her argument.

" I don't have a phone! Plus, if I did I would've called my dad already! " She whined while stomping her feet like a hyena.

" How about, instead of throwing a temper tantrum let's all try to move classrooms. We should try to make it closer to the roof. " Wu-jin suggested.

Ji-min, a girl who I formally knew from choir spoke up. " That sounds like a good idea we should be trying to find some sort of teacher too, maybe they can contact someone more easi— What the fuck?! "

A loud screeching was heard as we all covered our ears from the sudden high frequency, the broadcasting room.

Only, there wasn't a student nor an adult up there. It sounded like..? Moaning?

What kind of zombie moans? I swear when I heard them it was just growling.

The speaker continued with distant sounds of moans and groaning until it finally cleared up so it was at least somewhat coherent.

" If those zombies are getting some action and I'm going to die a virgin, I'm jumping out that window myself. " I declared, " Wait! How can zombies even have..? "

I-sak and Cheong-san rolled their eyes, and On-jo spoke up. " Nari those aren't zombies, they're students having sex during an apocalypse. "

You're kidding right. What kind of kinky wattpad shit is that?