✞ | explain.

So unfortunately I didn't die and I also didn't make it on headlines of the Hyosan Newspaper, but on the flip side at least I can go on live laughing and loving my way through life

So unfortunately I didn't die and I also didn't make it on headlines of the Hyosan Newspaper, but on the flip side at least I can go on live laughing and loving my way through life. How exciting.

No, I don't 100% want to die, but I could've gotten famous. Not in the best way possible but I'd still get publicity either way, and all of the distant relatives I know would then start speaking good on my name instead of labeling me as a " good-for-nothing-moron ".

How I survived? I don't know really. But what I do know is that I missed Suhyeok's comfort as much as I didn't want to admit it. The warmth of his arms hugging me provided safety when I needed it most, especially in the moment when we almost flung off of a bridge. No thanks to I-sak, but I will personally be thanking her later once my bitch of a heart stops beating so loud and the redness in my cheeks fade away.

If it wasn't for her absolutely horrid driving I wouldn't be hugging the himbo whose lap i'm on right now.

Any other hour of the day, I would've refused to even speak to him but it was a once in a while opportunity to be this close in proximity to him again.

I lifted my head from out of his neck to stare at him, my body was flung on top of his when I cowered away from the view of the front windshield, his head was now laid on top of mine and I can see the apple of his throat bobbing up and down as he swallowed out of relief.

We had now pulled over into the side of the road, when we heard Dae-su violently tap on the glass.

We all connected eyes and we scrambled out of the car to check on him, On-jo being the first to step out of the sedan popped the trunk open to see a extremely sweaty and hyperventilating Dae-su.

" Holy shit, what took a shit in here?! " Wu-jin exclaimed. Dae-su gulped, " I get gassy when i'm nervous. " He explained abashed. We all looked at each other once again and simply shrugged in agreement.

We all sat on the road as the cars continued to pass by, the dark sky above us as the red tailgates of the car shines on our faces. We were here for God knows how long talking about the most random shit in the world from how Gyeong-su is currently applying as delivery boy for Cheong-san Chicken to how Dae-su's dream career as a dietitian never worked out until my ass started to hurt from planting it on the gravel for so long. I bounced up and clapped my hands.

" It's 6:20, I think we should get going we're half way there. " I said, the others hummed in agreement while I reached my arm out to Cheong-san who needed a hand getting up.

We all got back into the car, I held the driver head rest to assist myself getting in as Suhyeok spread his legs so I can sit. Once I settled myself down in his lap, I grabbed a water bottle to drink " Cheong-san can you please sit in Suhyeok's lap? Or atleast take your keys out so I can sit, it's too hard!" She whined with absolutely no shame whatsoever.

I choked on my water. I felt it rushing up into my nose, starting to coughing maniacally. My eyes started to burn and fill up with tears as I felt Suhyeok's hand patt my bank and the other one held my hair back in the case that I might projectile vomit my spit all over it. Gross.