✞ | unconditionally.

3RD PERSON POV( read while listening )

3RD PERSON POV
( read while listening )

The two sat inside the recording studio as the distant moonlight from the window just barely illuminated their surroundings; but it was just barely enough to see Lee Suhyeok and the girl fast asleep in his arms.

Mae-Nari had spent the last hour crying, her sobs that were previously concealed were released into the air while he did nothing but hold her, and kiss her head affectionately until her breaths evened out and she was off into dreamland.

It was 2AM in Hyosan, nothing but the silence engulfed the exhausted students. Nari had been asleep for about an hour and a half now, as were their other classmates sitting in the room, he could of gone to sleep too but he did nothing but stay awake and study her sharp features while he cradled her body that was tucked into his.

The button nose he would bump when she was upset, the eyelids that leaked the tears he would always be there to wipe, and the pale cheeks, once tan, that he'd kiss.

Nothing but distant memories of them filled his mind and heart, the memories that were now reconciled and cherished in their current situation. Wishing and praying that they would make it out alive.

Suhyeok held her limp hand and brought it up to his lips to place a gentle peck on the pale skin as blood stained against her knuckles.

" I promise, My Ari, we'll
make it out of here alive. "

Oh, no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

" Mae-Nari! " Her mother shouted, demanding her to go freshen up to meet the new next door neighbors, a plate of sweets in her hand as she trudged towards her daughter's space themed room.

They walked hand in hand, only letting go when her mother nudged her forward to ring the doorbell.

" Remember, Suhyeok. What do we say when someone is at the door? " they heard a distant sweet voice, " WHO IS IT? " The squeaky voice at the door then asked.

Mae-Nari giggled, " I'm Mae-Nari! We are the next door neighbors. " She said giddily, excited to finally have someone to play with her age.

Behind the door, the 4 year old boy smiled. " My name is Suhyeok! Let me unlock the door. "

All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

The young girl cried in his arms after their first day of year 3, " What's wrong with me? Why don't they like me? " She asked him as tears ran down her cheeks, but ever single one never met the ground because he brushed them away with his thumb.