✞ | plans.

Nobody told me that it would take 4 hours of endless crying to really make you feel like a piece of shit

Not only do I feel like I'm bleeding to death; but i'm also actually bleeding to death.

My eyes remained closed so I could easily eavesdrops on their conversations. If I die, i'm going to die knowing if they really hated me or not.

" Keep applying pressure, if she wakes up make sure she stays awake she's already lost too much blood. "

" Since when were you Mr. Science Guy, Suhyeok? " A voice chuckled only for the sound of a slap to resound in the small room.

I heard a huff, " It's not science, Dae-su. It's common sense. " Cheong-san's voice reprimanded him.

Enough of my dramatic antics, I opened my eyes only for the fluorescent lightning to legally blind me causing me to shut my eyes again.

" Well guess who's finally awake. " Hyo-ryun's face came into view as she kneeled beside me on the floor.

I nodded before trying to raise myself up with my arms, only to be stopped and ironically stabbing feeling in my side.

How the fuck?

I glanced down at my right side to see a ripped piece of bloody cloth, and shards of glass sticking out of it, the sight alone making me want to puke my liver out.

Not only is this super unsanitary but I got blood all over my blouse.

A grimace made its way on my face, " Does anyone have an extra shirt? "

On-jo scoffed, " You just woke up and that's what you're worried about? How did you get here anyways? "

I shrugged, not wanting to bring Gwi-nam into this topic.

Gyeongsu shook his head in disbelief, " So you're telling me you just magically appeared? I think it has to do something with Gw- "

I slapped him before he could continue his sentence, I can't deal with drama right now.

" Now that we're all awake, how about we start planning our escape plan? " I asked only to get replies of discordant disagreements.

" You have shards of glass stuck inside you and that's you're main worry? " Gyeongsu asked

Yes. Sorry that I don't want to be eaten. Speaking of eaten, the last time we all ate was yesterday at lunch and i'm still hungry.

" Can someone also explain to me what happened to Ji-min and the screechy bitch? " I questioned them with more concern for Ji-min.

The only thing I received were sullen expressions, Dae-su and Wu-jin only glanced at their shoes, On-jo and Cheong-san looked at each other with pursed lips, and Suhyeok and Nam-ra were about to speak up.