Yy application

Looks: (All your clothes are black and white, yin yang necklace, and any race you want but has some Asian in there

Looks: (All your clothes are black and white, yin yang necklace, and any race you want but has some Asian in there.) you have two tattoos one of Yin yang at your heart, and that of some dragons on your back

) you have two tattoos one of Yin yang at your heart, and that of some dragons on your back

Personality: Calm, Cool. Collected, Likes for everyone to be happy except the bad ones, Likes to see everyone enjoy themselves, Presents himself like royalty

Personality 2: Anger, Rage, Destruction, Likes to see those that he dislikes in pain and suffering, Very competitive, Very focused, Presents himself like a thug.

Likes: cooking, helping people, take care of anyone in need even if they scam him, making sure others enjoy themselves, the girls that are with him.

Likes 2: Destroying crafty plans of others if he feels like it, stopping certain people from gaining happiness, scaring others, Making his own crafty plans, Fighting.

(You are the heir to the richest family clan called harmony where all the descendants of the blood line either have Yin or Yang energy but as the heir you have both which means you have duel energies within you which is why you have two different versions of your self.)

Powers: Accelerated healing, Super: strength, senses, speed, and agility, Parkor, Seeing peoples souls (but only weather they are good or not/ up to good or not.) etc.

That is it for now and the list of girls will be later but it will just be the ones that I can think of if you want some let me know the reasons as to why and until next time stay safe and peace.