Rock n' Rule

Music is something that everyone can get behind as its something that's existed since the dawn of man with it progressing to the point that there are more genres of music than anything else with almost everyone in the world loving one and hating the other.

Yy confessional: "(Static) Why is it that whenever I tell my friends or anyone besides family that I enjoy listening to Jazz, Classical, and a little bit of Heavy Metal does it seem so weird to them?(static)."

Chris: "(Wearing a dirty blond wig and shades) Hello Rock Star! (Does the rock n roll hand sign) Today all of you are going to be part of a rockstar documentary. Meaning every single one of you is going to be experiencing the life styles of the most famous and classic rock bands that we could afford on such short notice."

Chef Hatchet brings out a little booth for everyone to see as Chris continues to explain the challenge with everyone having to do what he finds to be the most interesting and also most fun to watch stereotypical Rock n Roll set ups.

With their first challenge being everyone walking down the red carpet event with all the lights, cameras, and all of that. Which everyone should have been used to be now at least a little bit but anyway their goal is to get from the limo to the the backstage zone within the time limit and to make things even more fun Chris added a points system to it all.

Of course before all of that Chris decided to quiz everyone's knowledge on Rock n Roll facts as Yy just left and made his way to the challenge with the help from Chef as he didn't even want to try and guess whatever the heck they were all talking about.

Surprisingly however it seemed that Yy found at least one person who had similar taste in music to Yy through Chef Hatchet as he started playing some smooth jazz that just straight up mellowed Yy out and let him feel relaxed for the first time since all of this started... again.

Like don't get it twisted or anything Yy really did enjoy spending time with everyone and getting to meet new people even if they were people like Heather and Chris but it was still better than being forced to stay inside a fancy high rise apartment where everyone did as he commanded and let him win whenever he went against them.

It was fun at first but it started to get annoying real fast especially when it came to fighting people to death for training as he could tell their hearts weren't really set on even possibly harming the head of the family which made it to where Yy didn't enjoy training or fighting anymore.

As the two waited for Chris and everyone to get ready/finish up whatever random talks they were doing Yy and Chef started sharing their favorite Jazz songs and bands along with which ones they hated with a passion and would quite possibly commit certain crimes against if the feds weren't watching.

Anyway everyone eventually made their ways towards the location with Duncan getting some sort of pass that meant he could skip most of the red carpet runway fan extravaganza with everyone else having to slum it out with going the entire way.

For the most part everyone was treating this like it was another spy mission as they did their best to dodge and avoid all the "fans" that wanted pictures of something else from them all with Duncan being the worst as he straight up punched and broke one of the "fans" in half.

Lindsay on the other hand treated the entire thing like an actual runway modeling trip as she made sure to pose for all the pictures, hug the broken fan, sign some cardboard gals stomach, and make sure to grab the little goodie bag with some hesitation at the end.

Sam on the hand took the photos refused to be touched by a man (her words) other than her beloved (Yy started wondering if he was like living crack from that statement) as she rushed down the finish line breaking the security guard in the process as he made the mistake of being in her way.