Riot on Set

As everyone was sleeping Yy was sitting down underneath the window taking in the sunshine trying his best to meditate and the next thing he knows he hears a loud sound as everything goes dark and becomes hard to breath without it somehow feeling like he's underwater since every time he tried to breath something went in his mouth.

When he awakens its the revealed that Owen had fallen on top of his with the man being so big and fat that it felt like he was drowning underwater and when he realized this Yy basically tried to waterboard himself with soap added in to hopefully try and get the taste of Owen out of his mouth.

Walking towards where everyone else is Yy honestly looks a bit sickly from just how much water and soap he had inadvertently drank as he was guzzling the thing down using it like mouth wash with him honestly looking even paler than usual to the point he made Gwen look tan.

Chris: "(Does finger gun pose to Yy) Yy my man you should probably get yourself checked at (Chef then walks in wearing a nurse outfit.)"

Yy: "(He along with everyone else try to hold back and vomit they might have gotten seeing Chef dress like that) I'm good... I'm good I think I just need a minute."

Chris: "(Shrugs as he faces everyone else) You're on a film set now, and you're gonna learn that show biz is not all red carpets and pool parties. Today you're gonna get schooled on how tough on-set production life can be."

Gwen: "Whatever. I can deal. I once had a summer job at a petting zoo. It's so adorable. Everybody feeding the adorable goats their adorable cabbages. But somebody, i.e. me had to shovel up the less adorable end of the digestive process."

Yy tries to hold back any nausea he feels after hearing this as he sits down and tries his best to use his inner energy to purge whatever was making him sick, sadly knowing however that even if he does get better he'll still taste Owen even if he manages to purge everything from his system.

Chris: "(Shrugs) Well, speaking of number two, it's time to pick your teammates and then try to stick it to the team your boyfriend chooses."

Trent: "We're not gonna get all competitive and nasty, are we?"

Gwen: "Absolutely not. We learned from last season, right?"

Yy confessional : "(Static) Yeaa even in my state I knew things were going to go down hill fast and hard with the statement. Why you ask? Well its because of the fact that Trent was trying his best to get on Gwen's good side even though he already was and from all the romance things that Katie, Sadie, and another pale friend of mine were getting me to read. And let me tell you them being friends from what I've seen is honestly the best outcome (Static.)"

Chris: "Okay, let's get this bloodbath started. You're gonna choose schoolyard style. Boy, girl, boy, girl. Ladies first. Since we have no ladies here, Gwen."

Gwen: "(Sighs) I dunno. Duncan?"

Yy confessional: "(Static) Well.... Things escalated really quickly there.... I honestly have no idea what to say other than Trent if you see this... good luck man and hope you don't $#@! it all up (Static.)"

Trent: "I choose the beautiful Lindsay!"

Lindsay: "Yay (does a little happy jump)!"

Yy confessional: "(Static) ..... I honestly don't even know what to say.... (Static)"

Gwen: "Because I like to keep things cool, I pick Leshawna."

Leshawna: "The girls are back in town!"

Lindsay: "(Le gasps) You know what would be so great? If you picked Tyler!"