Search and Do Not Destroy

You along with the rest of the guys in your cabin wake up to the sounds of an explosion coming from Lashawna's new trailer and after exiting your cabin you hear Chris make an announcement in a terrible pirate accent.

Chris: "[Pirate accent] [Through megaphone] Arr, maties! Meet me at the amphitheater in five minutes and I'll tell you about today's challenge!"

You then go help Lashawna get whatever was left of her things after the explosion while trying not to look or touch some things that she had told you not to and some that were obvious as to why

Lashawna: " [Rummaging through the wreckage] You know you a fool for doing this I could have done it myself."

Yy: "[Helping her look for her stuff] I know but I thought it might have been a good thing to do as were friends. [Faces Lashawna] we are friends, right?"

Lashawna: "Sure sugar but we won't be if you find something you shouldn't have."

Yy: "[Static] Okay I had two reasons to help her one was what I had said, and the other was trying to help out Harold, I think if they got together, it would be awesome."

Making sure that Lashawna had everything and there was no danger you then ran to join the others at the amphitheater to learn more about what today's challenge might have been.

When you finally got there, you saw that Lindsay, and Owen had both saved you a seat and from the looks Heather and some of the girls were giving you chose to play it safe and hang out with some of your bros until Chris tells you all what the challenge is.

Chris: "[Pirate accent] Well, my little scallywags. Have we got an adventure in store for ye?"

Geoff: "What's under the sheet?"

Chris: "[Pirate accent] All in good time, laddie. Who here has a-hankerin' for a good ol' fashion treasure hunt? Now, this treasure hunt's got a twist, mates. What you're looking for isn't hidden and it isn't treasure."

Duncan: "If there's no treasure, then what's with the eyepatch and the plastic parrot?"

Chris: "[Pirate accent] Arr, shiver me timbers! Good question, me boy. You're looking for keys to a treasure chest! Inside each of these chests is a treasure that will pamper you landlubbers and one of these chests will even give you invincibility! Ha har! Now come 'round and pull a clue out of this bucket or you'll have to walk the plank!"

 You're looking for keys to a treasure chest! Inside each of these chests is a treasure that will pamper you landlubbers and one of these chests will even give you invincibility! Ha har! Now come 'round and pull a clue out of this bucket or you'll...

Everyone then started running towards the bucket hoping to get something nice and easy so they can get the challenge done with as fast as possible but when you got there, you found that everyone had taken them already as Chef then tied you to post near the chest.

Chris: " [Pirate accent] These clues will tell ye where your key be stowed. All you scallywags, go find your keys and bring them back by six p.m. Eastern Standard Time to open up your chest and get your loot! Fair thee well, young scallywags. Now get to it! Also this man meat shall be ye prize for one lucky to gain his collar and have him be yours for an evening."

Yy: "What this so does not seem fair at all."

Chris: "[Pirate accent] Arrr we be running low on loot for all of ye and decided last would be put up for bounty."

You saw everyone leave to collect their own keys as you just stood there tied to a poll waiting for everything to be finished as even with all your training you were still able to become extremely bored giving enough time.

When you saw that Lindsay was about to do something you literally tore the ropes apart by forcing your arms up as you then watched what she was up to since you knew that she was easily influenced by anything Heather told her to do.

You saw her go into the girl's cabin with some letter right before Gwen did and it didn't take you very long to figure out what they were up to epically after Gwen had walked out with those same letters looking happier than she did when entering.

You then grabbed Lindsay and asked her what she had done which did not end well and as you had accidentally started hurting her, so after calming down for a bit you apologized as you just wanted to know what she had gotten mixed up in.

After she told you, you were about to give her a kiss as a way of saying sorry while also hoping you two were still okay but before you could Chef came in and tackled you down saying.

Chef: "I got you now boy!"

Chris: "[Pirate Accent] Arrr thought you could run away matey, well shiver your tembers for well hold you to something stronger [Snaps his fingers]."

Before you could say or do anything Chef placed you on a pole as he then chained you up nice and tight to where you couldn't do anything without their permission as they then took you away and placed you at the end of a lineup of chest as the final prize.

Yy: "Why do you always do these things to me this can't really be allowed by my contract."

Chris: "[Pirate Accent] Ya see here scallywag your contract say nothing about using you like this see and we mainly do it as ye be fan favorite eye candy."

Both Chris and Chef then leave to continue monitoring what everyone was doing while you just got ready to try and help Trent and Gwen's relationship after the fallout you knew was coming from what Heather was planning.

When everyone finally arrived, you had fallen asleep and were only woken up when you Chris had Chef slap you awake as you were then informed about Gwen winning you for the evening and that Heather had won invincibility.

When the votes were announced on who would be staying you saw the drama unfold around you about what Lindsay and Heather had done to everyone and none of you were really a fan of it.

You then helped Trent onto the boat of losers and told him how you would try and help them as best you could before then making a plan with Lashawna to get back at Heather for what she had done as the saying goes "eye for an eye tooth for a tooth."

You and Lashawna then tapped the water in the communal bathroom with raw sewage as you did the same with the door to make sure Heather couldn't get out for a bit until the tape had fallen off and as you and Lashawna both high fived each other you then went and prepared for you "date" with Gwen next evening.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe, have fun and peace.