Ocean's Eight or Nine

Crime dramas, crime movies, and just generally illegal activities are things that people generally enjoy watching rather than experiencing as they might not be able to do the actions themselves, or their just generally nice people and don't want to do anything bad but enjoy the occasional high stakes action most of those types of shows provide.

And just by the amount of people Yy has seen wearing Duncan's shirt or sporting Duncan's his hair color/ hair style, its very fair to say that people enjoy seeing the bad boy of the group do interesting things that go against his image or go full in on how people view him as.

Today's challenge certainly ain't stopping the criminal hype train either as Chris had kidnaped Leshawna and Owen and told them where they had to go in order to free their captured teammates with very vague clues as to the locations.

As this happened Yy, Donna, Sam, and Amy where all kidnapped themselves but this time it was in front of Chris as he handed them all some guard/police outfits and told them what their part in today's challenge was going to be.

Chris: "Every good Heist film works because they have brief encounters with the police that help to drive the stakes and that's what your jobs are (smiles) Yy any Amy your going to be police going after the Killer grips while Sam and Donna are going after Screaming Gaffers! Of course it wouldn't be interesting or entertaining if you were to start right when they show up so to make things fair each team has a time limit before your both released that they can get extensions for by getting correct answers on Total Drama criminal Trivia! And the best part about all of it is "I" know for a fact their going to get most of these wrong which will speed up their clocks instead  (laughs evilly.)"

Yy: "Why? What's the point in any of us doing that?"

Chris: "So your team can win and every time you catch one of the opposing team members and hamper their progress means your team getting closer to victory (smirks) which helps you get close (points at Yy) well not you but the others get closer to winning $1,000,000!"

Yy tried to say something to Chris but from his smirk and the fire in the girls eyes he could tell that there really wasn't even a point in doing so, so he put on the outfit and went out with everyone else to the first stop of the challenge for them as it was the second for everyone else.

Once they got there the girls started moving around as Yy tried his best to get used to his cop outfit as he could feel the thing become tighter as time went on with him begging to feel more and more like a stripper cop instead of any other type of cop as he had already lost two buttons just from trying to put it on.

The girls outfits weren't any better either as both Sam and Amy had skirts about the same length as their normal cheerleader outfits along with crop top police shirts with thankfully no ties added for obvious reason with knee high stocking boots. And honestly their bowler hats tilted to the opposite sides of their heads was something he thought was unnecessary but cute none the less and wasn't trying to hide it when he told them causing them to blush immensely.

Now as for Donna she was given a similar outfit to Yy but apparently she didn't like it enough as when she got out of the dressing room she made the pants they both got into some booty shorts and made a sleeveless crop top version of her shirt with thankfully the decency to wear normal boots and a police hat. 

Donna: "(Tying up her hair) What? I know I look good and I ain't afraid of others getting to see the finer things in life."

Yy shakes his head as he tries his best to calm his self as while he doesn't really feel anything when looking at Donna, what was hard however was interacting with both Sam and Amy who thought he was and began acting like protective service on him from her which just made focusing on the challenge even harder than it normally would have been anyway.