Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Special

The events of Total Drama Action had ended and the winner was secured as everyone who sided with them celebrated their victory along with the losers as even though they lost they were all still friends in the end... even if some they would have preferred not to be.

Its been a couple weeks since Total Drama had ended and while everyone seemed to be having problems after the season ended or going about their own lives Yy and those that wished to work for him were all living it up like they were rich kids in Las Vegas!

Everyday everyone would be watching old episodes of their lives as they party it up and share stories that either didn't make the cut or where secrets that they would never tell but at this point it didn't matter because who the heck was going to tell.

At this particular party was literally everyone from the show that Yy had befriended so everyone but Chef and Chris as he'd befriended some of the sound guys and prop department people during his two season running as one of the shows money makers.

Harold and Leshawna were off who knows were but from the sounds coming from one of his many rooms they either could have been in there alone together or it could be one of the many random "fights" that were going on as he had threated to kick anyone out of his parties if they fought and did so without hesitation whenever they occurred.

But anything that he saw as just friendly competition was okay so long as it didn't get to heated which resulted in Duncan and Heather along with Courtney sometimes being the devil whispering in his ears for certain activities to be labeled as friendly competition and not actual fights.

One of these activities was Duncan giving Harold wedgies as he "revealed" to Yy that this was in fact just some light hearted banter between friends or compatriots which resulted in Yy giving Duncan once so hard and fast that a bit of smoke came from Duncan's behind as he let out a single tear along with a squeak.

Yy: "Like that?"

Duncan: "(High pitched) Yes..."

Duncan then began running off towards the bathroom as Courtney soon followed after this as everyone who saw it just continued having fun all while not knowing that they had opened pandoras box as the action of giving someone a wedgie or anything similar were now no longer seen as fighting to him when it came to his parties.

The weirdest thing to everyone was Yy inviting Ezekiel to the party as he felt bad about the guy getting off on the wrong foot with everyone especially the girls for his remarks but of course almost all the times he's done so Ezekiel has resulted in getting himself kicked out of the party by Yy or the others forcing him out for the things he's said.

Honestly its kind of amazing just how often the guy got himself kicked out of the parties like their were more than a few times where he'd somehow get kicked out before the part even started... like how the heck does he not learn especially from doing stuff like that!

Heck one of his latest "banishments" as some of them call it was when he made comments about Lindsay's feet doing certain things to Yy and other men like a common worker he's seen on the streets along with saying that Gwen was just playing hard to get and that Heather was looking for someone to take control just like his mama.

Once Ezekiel had gotten kicked out of the penthouse apartment the T.V's turned on as Yy's Grandfather appeared by breaking through the ceiling as a nearby jet jest kept going as everyone but Yy wondered what just happened along with how he could have known as he just saved Cody's life as he was standing where the old man had landed.

Yy's Grandfather didn't say anything as the T.V. went straight to Celebrity Manhunt with Chris appearing at a red carpet event as he planned to announce his brand new season of Total drama without having any of  the kids on it and totally recasting everyone for monsters instead.