Fate.

TW of a brief mention of suicide, and death, be safe ya'll.

--

name: Linnea Razorbill

Peculiarity: Ymbryne

bird: Razorbill auk also called Lesser Auk.

age: 16

Looks:long, stick straight black hair, Dark, almost black eyes, but oddly enough, her left eye has gold flecks in them, her right silver, but its not really noticeable. very muscular., around 5'7 with light golden skin tone.

Other info: would rather be in the water than anywhere else. has flown around the Atlantic several times. very warm and loves to joke with people. loves to be with Ella, claiming she is her "best mate" Has Epilepsy, and desperately trys to keep it under control. Strong Swedish Accent.

name: Ella Pipit

Peculiarity: Ymbryne

Bird:Eurasian rock Pipit 

Age:15

Looks: 5'1, light almond skin tone, deep brown eyes along with lightly curled light brown hair that is cut at her shoulders, (slightly uneven because she did it herself) unblemished skin save for a single freckle under her left eye. It drives her insane. 

Other info: a rather meek girl who is excellent at hide and seek. Loves to sleep as much as she loves to hang out with Linnea. She lives to spend hours down at the beach with Lin, riding on her back while they swim. Always keeps a rather watchful eye on Linnea's health and knows all Lin's warning signs of epileptic attack. Wears  huge golden rimmed glasses, and has a horribly irrational fear of needles (Trypanophobia) 

Name: Mariah Pochard. 

Peculiarity: Ymbryne. 

Bird: Red-Crested Pochard.

Age: 15

Looks: deep almond skin tone, Long thick dark brunette with hazel, golden flecked eyes. around 5'5, curvy.

Other info: very sweet, loves to garden. and cook but cannot stand meat. full vegan, and she enjoys cooking for her sisters. is the youngest and she despises it. also has a pet Carolina Conure (extinct nowadays) named Lupin that used to be her 9 year old brother's when she lived in the states. He gave it to her when she left for training so she wouldn't be lonely and would remember him always. He passed away shortly after of milk fever.

-

name: Alexandria Osprey or simply Alex

Peculiarity: Ymbryne

bird: Osprey, also called a fish hawk

age:16

Looks: deep golden eyes that you could lose yourself in, wavy brown long hair with white tips. very light rose colored skin, tall (around 5'9) bulky build, most of the time a rather sour look on her face.

Other info: very introverted, prefering the company of her mate Suki, a peculiar Red tailed hawk (He can turn Himself into a statue at will) Enjoys knitting, and is terrified of porcellian dolls. Works hard at her studies, and doesn't mind tutoring her sisters. has a mild case of depression and is allergic to Bananas and Kiwis.

-

Esmeralda Avocet

Peculiarity: Ymbryne

Bird: Pied Avocet

age: looks around early 50s, in reality around 175

Looks: long wavy black hair (starting to grey slightly) Deep. walnut brown eyes, 6'0, Average weight, kind of muscular. wears glasses sometimes, but frequently forgets about them.