Rejection

No One's POV

(Y/N) was in the school library as he had his laptop open with some papers spread across the table. He was currently working on an assignment with a senior. They have to make a presentation about an important history event. (Y/N) was writing down a few notes that might be good for the presentation. He was interrupted by a feminine voice walking towards him, "Hey are you (Y/N)?" The boy looked up to see a girl with red skin, two small horns, a tail, and beautiful red eyes. She was dressed in the girl's school uniform. The boy went back to his notes, "Yes I am. And I'm guessing that you are Meru." The girl smiled, "Yup. That's me." "Great. You're half an hour late."

Meru sat next to him, "Cut me some slack. I've never been to this place before." (Y/N) looked at her, "You've never been to the school library?" "Nope." (Y/N) let out a small sigh, "This is why I hate group assignments." Meru lightly hit his shoulder, "Hey don't be like that." Meru leaned forward as her eyes glowed a little, "I can make you like them." "If you want to do that then-" He handed Meru the laptop as well as some of the notes he had taken, "start making the presentation." Meru looked a little surprised as she looked at the laptop and notes, to look back at (Y/N), "That's not what I had in mind." "Well, right now, it's what would make me happy."

Meru hovered in the air above her seat to fly above (Y/N) and land in his lap as her eyes glowed again, "Are you sure that there's nothing else that would make you happy~?" (Y/N) gave her a blank stare, "No there is not." He then picked her up and set her back in her chair. He sat back down for Meru to look a little dumbfounded as she looked at (Y/N) with confusion.

A few hours later Meru was at home sitting on the living room couch, as her older sister was on the floor dying of laughter. Meru's older sister was in college as she also had red skin, horns, a tail, but she had bigger boobs, and a bigger butt. Meru sat on the couch with her arms folded and legs crossed. She had a pouty face as her sister got up and bent down to be next to Meru as tears were in her eyes from laughter, "You got rejected!" She fell back onto the floor for Meru to become even more frustrated. A woman appeared, with red skin as well, as she had a massive rack, wide hips, and a huge rear. She was behind Meru as she had mom jeans, a shirt, and an apron on, "Mira why are you laughing at your sister?" Mira stopped laughing for a while, "Meru got rejected by some guy at her school." The woman raised an eyebrow, "What?" She looked at Meru, "Did you use your eyes?" Meru looked at her, "Of course I did mom." The mother thought for a second, 'How strange.'

Meanwhile (Y/N) was at home watching T.V. as he was doing homework. As he was working he thought back to when Meru sat in his lap to have his entire face to become red, "Succubuses are very dangerous. I just need to get through this assignment with her and I won't have to see her again."

Three Days Later

(Y/N) was sitting in a booth at a restaurant as he was waiting for Meru. It was the weekend, but they made plans to finish the assignment today as it was due two days from now. (Y/N) waited for about an hour or two until he became irritated.

(Y/N) called his teacher to get Meru's address. He arrived to go and knock on her door, but before he could the door opened to show Meru as she was dressed in a shirt and jeans. (Y/N) tilted his head, "Oh you were coming to the meetup spot." Meru looked up at him, "The what? Wait why are you at my house?!" "You weren't showing up to work on the assignment. So I called my teacher to get your address so that we can work on the assignment." Meru went to close the door, "Well that's creepy. Go away." (Y/N) grabbed the door, "I made plans tomorrow that requires this assignment to be done today." Meru pulled on the door, "Well to bad!" The young boy pulled on the door as he became a little scarier, "I will not have my schedule ruined or get a low grade on this assignment because you don't feel like doing it." "It's one assignment dude let it go!"

The two then heard another voice behind in the house, "What's going on here?" Meru turn around to point at (Y/N), "This creep won't leave!" "Creep?" Meru's mother looked at (Y/N), "Who are you?" (Y/N) put his hand on his chest, "My name is (Y/N) and Meru is my senpai. We were supposed to work on an assignment today. But she never showed up." The mother looked at her daughter, "Is this true?" Meru got close to her mom and whispered, "Yes but I forgot because I got a call and I'm going to.... get some energy." Her mother sighed as she looked at (Y/N), "Meru has to be somewhere today. Something came up last minute." Meru smiled until her mother said, "But she'll be happy to work with you when she gets back." "Wha- Mom?!" "You made a promise to your lower classmen. You should keep it." "Ugh! Ffffine. I'll be back in a few hours." Meru stormed past (Y/N) leaving the boy standing there wondering what to do. He did not have to wonder long though since the mother smiled at (Y/N), "You can stay here until she comes back if you want."

(Y/N) thought about it for a second to walk into the house. (Y/N) looked around, "This is a very nice house." "Thank you. I do my best to keep it clean. You can stay in the living room while you wait." (Y/N) went into the living room to sit on the couch and get on his computer. He was minding his own business until he heard another female's voice, "Well hello. Are you here for Meru?" (Y/N) set his computer down and looked around to not see anybody. He sat back down for a red woman to appear in his lap. She had her arms wrapped around (Y/N) as her face was close, "Hi~. I'm Mira~."