The Secret

No One's POV

It has been two months since Meru and (Y/N) had started dating. They've been on a few dates and have spent a few nights together. When Meru got home after spending her first night with (Y/N) she saw Mira showing her mother the picture that she had taken of the two lovebirds. Her mother then gave her a big hug as she squeled like she was a teenager. Then when they had to go to school again instead of meeting on the rooftop for lunch Meru came to (Y/N)'s classroom with both of their lunches. She simply set his box on his desk, kiseed his cheek, and then sat in his lap as she started eating her lunch.

Today (Y/N) was at school as there was only a few minutes left. When the bell rang he headed towards the entrance to spot Meru. When Meru saw him she smiled as she waved at him. When he got close Meru hugged him to peck his lips, "I've missed you." "Its only been three hours since we saw each other." Meru whined, "That's to long." "Well how about I take you out tonight to make up for lost time." Meru patted (Y/N)'s chest, "That sounds great, but I am busy tonight." "With what?" Meru sighed, "I've gotta finish an essay that I've been putting off." Meru turned around as she took (Y/N)'s hand, "But you can walk me home." The two walked to Meru's house together for (Y/N) to kiss Meru goodbye. Meru of course kissed back to walk into her home.

A few hours later (Y/N) was sitting at home to get a call from Meru's mom. He answered, "Hello Mina." "Hello dear. Is Meru with you?" "No. She said that she had an essay to write." "Well she left a while ago so I thought that she was with you." Mina thought for a while, "If I tell you where she is can you go get her?" "How do you know where she is?" "I can track her phone." It was silent for a while for Mina to defend herself, "I have succubus daughters. I want to know where they are if they are in trouble." "I guess that makes sense."

Mina gave (Y/N) the address for the young man to drive to it. He parked his car to look confused as the building that Mina sent him to was a large comic book store. He walked in to see the store full of a lot of people in the back. He walked up to the crowd to see a a large table with four people sitting at it as they were playing some sort of card game. (Y/N) looked to the person next to him, "What's going on?" The man that looked like he was part oni looked at him, "It's the final round for the Magic the Gathering tournament." "What's that?" "It's a strategic card game. Do you know one of the players?" (Y/N) looked at the four players to see one of them wearing dark shades, a hat, sweatpants, a mask, and the hoodie that he had given Meru the day he found out that she liked gardening. (Y/N) smiled, "Yes." He pointed to Meru, "That one." The man looked surprised, "You know Kira?" (Y/N) was a little confused but smiled, "Yeah."

The game went on for Meru to win making some of the crowd shout in excitement, "Kira the Magic Queen!" as Meru celebrated. (Y/N) watched as Meru went to what looked like a female friend of hers. She got in her friend's car for (Y/N) to follow to make sure that she got home safe, and then went home himself.

The next day it was lunch for (Y/N) to be sitting at a secluded table as it was to crowded to eat in his classroom. Meru walked up to him with both of their lunches to smile at him as she sat down, "Hello (Y/N)." (Y/N) smirked, "Hello, Kira the Magic Queen." Meru's face became flustered as she stood up with her hands on the table as she leaned towards (Y/N), "Where did you hear that name?!" "I saw you play last night. I didn't know what was going on, but you seemed happy." Meru sat back down as she put her face in her hands while her entire face was red, "Oh my God." "Why do you sound so sad?" Meru looked at him, "Because now you think that I'm a nerd." (Y/N) stared blankly at his girlfriend to begin laughing. Meru started hitting his arm, "Stop laughing at me!"

(Y/N) calmed down to look at Meru, "I'm sorry, but you can be funny sometimes." "How am I being funny?!" (Y/N) started patting her head, "Because I don't care if you act nerdy, sexy, ridiculous, like a geek, or sassy. I still love you and I will support whatever you do or whatever you like." Meru's face became less red for the succubus to hide her face in (Y/N)'s arm, "You're such a nerd." (Y/N) hugged her, "And so are you."

After school Meru's mom was starting dinner for her to notice that Meru was not at home. When Mira came down the stairs Mina caught her attention, "Where is your sister?" Mira thought for a second, "She's upstairs playing with her dolls." Mina shook her head, "No not her, Meru." "Ohh. When she came home she grabbed I think two little box things and left to go to (Y/N)'s apartment." Mina put her hands on her cheeks, "Oh to be young. (Y/N) might not be able to keep up though." "What do you mean?" "I mean two boxes of condoms is a lot." "I'm sure that he'll be fine."

Meanwhile at (Y/N)'s apartment the two were sitting at a table with cards spread out on the table for Meru to be next to (Y/N) as she was pointing at different kinds of cards, "That's a land that gives you mana. This is a creature, you block and attack with it. And this-" (Y/N) listened intently as he was taking notes as to what was what, and the reason was because of the smile that Meru had the entire time. Meru turned to him with her smile, "Are you liking it so far?" The man nodded for Meru to smile while showing her teeth. (Y/N) smiled to kiss Meru's cheek. Meru giggled to kiss his cheek back.