Winter Break Pt.2 (Lemon)

No One's POV

The sun was beginning to set for (Y/N) to be carrying Meru. He held her up by her thighs as she had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms resting on his shoulders. He walked over to his bed and laid Meru down to take his shirt off as Meru did the same. (Y/N) came down to meet Meru in a kiss once more as Meru started to unbutton (Y/N)'s pants. When she was successful (Y/N) took his pants off to begin kissing Meru's neck. Meru placed her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders as she leaned into (Y/N)'s kiss. The young man then kissed her collarbone to kiss above her breast.

He continued to kiss Meru's body as he got further and further down until he was on his knees. He kissed Meru's inner thigh to then kiss her underwaer covered folds. He moved Meru's panties to the side to begin licking her entrance. Meru squeezed her left breast as she put her other hand on (Y/N)'s head, "That feels good, but can you stick your tongue inside?" (Y/N) did so for Meru to to give out a satisfying hum, "Now move your tongue up and down diagonally." Her lover did not question her as he moved his tongue as he was trying to make an X over and over again. Meru wrapped her legs around (Y/N)'s head, "Yes~. Right there~."

This went on for a while until (Y/N) moved his tongue out. Meru looked down at him, "Why did you-" Her boyfriend then started licking her clit, moving his tongue left and right constantly, as he rubbed her entrance by moving his hand the same way as his tongue, except it was always going in a separate direction. Meru grabbed the sheets as she squeezed her legs tighter around (Y/N)'s head, "Ohh yes~!" As he continued Meru arched her back, "I'm cumming~!" The young man soon felt Meru's love juices hit his face.

He went to get up but with a sudden red blur he was on his back on the bed with Meru on top of him as her breathing was heavier, "Where did you learn that?" (Y/N) became a little red, "Well I saw it in a bunch of videos so I thought that it would work. Meru found that a little amusing as she leaned down, "Well it did, so now I'm going to make you feel good." Meru used her tail to lower (Y/N)'s underwear letting his member free. Meru wrapped her tail around (Y/N)'s shaft for Meru's eyes to widen. Meru leaned down for (Y/N) to feel Meru's breathe, "Where have you been keeping this from me~?"

Before he could respond Meru went down to have (Y/N)'s member rest against her cheek. Meru's eyes glowed yellow a little for Meru's tail to wrap around the hardened shaft omve more for (Y/N) to raise an eyebrow, 'Was her tail always that long?' Meru tightened her grip with her tail as she moved it up and down while she started sucking on one of his balls. She put one in her mouth to pop it out making it feel the cool breeze to put it back in her mouth making it warm again. She continued to stimulate his dick and balls for a while until she moved her tail down to the base of her lover's shaft. She fondled his balls with her right hand as she put the tip of his member in her mouth and started licking around the tip. (Y/N) let out moans of pleasure as Meru started to use her other hand to play with herself. (Y/N) started to massage one of Meru's horns, which made her moan sending vibrations down the shaft. As this went on (Y/N) looked down at Meru, "That feels really good." In response Meru unwrapped her tail and moved her hand away to bring her head all the way down, making (Y/N) feel the back of her throat.

Meru bobbed her head up and down as she did not gag and all that could be heard was (Y/N)'s moans and Meru's muffled moans. (Y/N) gripped Meru's horn hard, "I'm gonna cum!" Meru went all the way down for (Y/N) to release his load down her throat. Meru closed her eyes as she took all of her lover's semen. When he was finished (Y/N) sat up to be face to face with a mad Meru as her eyes were red, "You gripped my horn to hard damn it! And who barely gives warning before they cum?!" (Y/N) was silent for a while as he did not know what to say as it seemed as if though the mood had gone down until he looked at the horn that he had hurt.

He put his hands on Meru's shoulders as brought her closer to begin licking her horn. Meru was startled, "Wh- What the hell are you doing?!" He pushed Meru down to line up his member with her entrance. Meru had her hand on (Y/N)'s chest, "Hey I'm still mad at-" (Y/N) his member inside as he started sucking on Meru's horn. The succubus let out a loud moan as she felt a jolt of pleasure run up her spine. She felt (Y/N) sucking on the tip of her horn, as he thrusted into her at a regular speed, and was constantly hitting the entrance to her womb, "S- Stop! Don't lick my horn!" (Y/N) continued what he was doing to soon pick up the pace as he heard Meru's moans gradually become louder and more frequent. He stopped sucking on her her to just begin gently massaging it with his thumb and fore finger, just for him to notice Meru's tail next to him swaying back and fourth.

(Y/N) took ahold of Meru's tail to begin sucking the tip and stroke it a little up and down. When he did this he noticed that Meru's walls became incredibly tighter as Meru was letting out screams of pleasure. He started thrusting faster to soon say, "I'm gonna cum." He started to pull out, but was stopped by Meru wrapping her legs around (Y/N)'s waist. She put her arms around his neck for (Y/N) to look her in the eyes to see them glowing pink as she had hearts in her eyes, "If you pull out I won't forgive you, so please do it inside me~." (Y/N) let go of his lover's horn and tail to wrap his arms around Meru as he had his head next to hers. He pounded her pussy for a while making Meru moan his name until she said, "(Y/N)~! I love you~!" (Y/N) raised his head to look down at Meru once more. "I love you too Meru!" Meru pulled (Y/N) down to have them meet in a kiss as (Y/N) could barely hang on as Meru's walls became tighter and tighter. Not soon after (Y/N) gave one final thrust to pump his second load into Meru's womb, as Meru came soiling the sheets. The succubus moaned in the kiss as her eyes went into the back of her head.

Cum leaked out of Meru's pussy as the two separated from the kiss for Meru to hold (Y/N). She was taking deep breathes, "I forgive you. Can you keep going?" The young man nodded for Meru to push (Y/N) down as she straddled him, "Good~."