Gardening

No One's POV

(Y/N) was at home working on some homework to get a phone call from Mira. He answered, "Hello?" "Heeey (Y/N) I need a favor." "What is it?" "I made a promise to Meru to help her out, but I have class today, can you take my place?" "Sure, what is-" "Great. Thanks!" She hung up to send (Y/N) a text of an address with, "Go here and you'll find her." (Y/N) sighed to head towards the address given to him by Mira. He ended up at a building filled with multiple greenhouses. He walked in not really knowing where to go to see a woman at the front desk. She smiled at him, "Hello. How may I help you?" (Y/N) walked up to the desk, "Hello, I'm here to help someone named Meru." "Oh the succubus. She's down the hall and to the left."

The teenage boy followed the directions to be surprised when he opened the door. It was a small greenhouse room that was filled with all kinds of flowers. On the right side of the room he saw Meru in a gardening outfit (see picture above) as she was on her knees clipping off some thorns off of some roses in one of her small rose bushes, with a table covered in potted plants behind her. (Y/N) walked up to her as he looked around at all of the beautiful flowers. He ended up behind Meru to lean down a little, "This place is beautiful." Meru jumped a little as she dropped her small sheers, "Eeep!" She turned around at him as she stood up, while her face seemed to be even more red than usual, "What are you doing here?!" (Y/N) had his hands up next to him as he sweated a little bit, "Your sister sent me."

Meru pointed at the door, "Get out!" She started to shove (Y/N) away until they bumped into the table for the two to hear the pots move for one of them to fall off of the table. Meru's eyes widened as she turned around for her to see (Y/N) leap for the plant to catch it before it hit the ground. He stood up to set the plant on the table for Meru to quickly start checking the pot for any cracks. She let out a breath to hear (Y/N), "Is it okay?" Meru looked at him, "It's fine." She then saw that (Y/N) had scraped his chin on the ground. She put her hands on the boy's cheeks as she looked at the scrape.

She pushed (Y/N) to sit on a chair, "Wait here." She left the room to come back with a first aid kit. She set the kit on the table to pull out a cotton ball and antibiotic spray. She sprayed some on the cotton ball to dab it on (Y/N)'s wound. This made the boy hiss as it stung. Meru set the cotton ball down to grab a big bandaid. She covered the scrape with the bandaid to close the med kit, "Does that feel better?" (Y/N) nodded, "Yeah thanks." He looked around, "Did you grow all of these?" Meru crosses her arms, "Yes. You can go ahead and make fun of me now." "Why would I make fun of you?" "Because this isn't something that succubusses do." "Says who?" Meru's ears perked up, "Hm?" "If it makes you happy then who cares if others say that you can't do it just because of who you are." Meru's cheeks reddened as she turned around, "W- Well whatever. You said that my sister sent you. So get up and help."

A few hours later Meru had taught (Y/N) basic gardening tricks. Along with how to trim flowers, water them, and how to keep them from wilting. Meru wiped the sweat off of her forehead, "They should be good for a week now." She turned to (Y/N) who was next to her, "Thanks for helping me today." (Y/N) looked at her, "Huh." Meru raised an eyebrow, "What?" "I think that this is the first time that I've ever seen you smile." Meru became flustered to punch the boy, "Well forget that you saw it!" She turned around as she walked out of the room, "Hmph!" (Y/N) rubbed his arm as he chuckled to follow her.

(Y/N) walked Meru home for the succubus to notice that (Y/N)'s hoodie had dirt all over it. When they arrived at Meru's house Meru stuck her hand out, "Give me your hoodie." "Why?" "You got dirt all over it while you were helping me. So I'll have mom wash it when she does laundry." (Y/N) shrugged to take off his hoodie and give it to Meru. The succubus walked to the front door, "Goodnight (Y/N)." "Goodnight Meru."

Meru walked into her house for her mother to greet her, "Welcome home sweetie! How was the gardening?" "It was fine. The flowers are growing nicely despite the weather. Thank you for renting that greenhouse." "Of course honey. Oh did you enjoy your time with (Y/N)?" "Yeah it was fu-." The girl's face became redder again, "Why would ask something like that?!" Her mother giggled, "You're so cute when you're flustered." Meru set (Y/N)'s hoodie on the counter, "Can you clean this with the next load." "Of course I can."

Meru went upstairs to take a hot shower. She was in there for a while to dry herself off and put a pair of panties and a bra on. She walked to her bedroom as she dried her hair. She saw (Y/N)'s hoodie on her bed, so she picked it up, "Did she clean it already?" She sat down with it to gain a weird urge to sniff the hoodie. She sat in silence for a while until she sniffed the hoodie. She smiled as she fely comfortable, 'It smells like (Y/N).' She then saw her mother peeking into her room as she had a smirk. Steam came from Meru's head from embarrassment. She threw a pillow at the door, "Get out!"