The Next Morning

No One's POV

Meru was sleeping on (Y/N)'s bed for the sun's light to shine on her face. She stirred in her sleep to open her eyes to not know where she was until she remembered what had happened last night. She smiled as she looked next to her to see an empty bed. She got up to realise that she was only in her underwear, so she grabbed a shirt from (Y/N)'s dresser and put it on. She then headed to the kitchen to not see (Y/N). She checked the entire apartment to not find him. She started to worry because sometimes when she slept with men at their place they would sometimes leave in the morning waiting for her to leave. She stood in the kitchen starting to tear up as she started thinking that (Y/N) had stood her up.

A few minutes later (Y/N) walked in with a paper bag and two cups of coffee. He saw Meru on the couch in the corner of his eye to set everything on the kitchen counter, "Oh your up. I didn't have that much food for breakfast so I went to the nearby café. I got-" He was cut off by Meru tackling him with hug putting him on his back. (Y/N) was a little dazed but looked down to see Meru hugging him tightly, as he heard her crying a little. He sat up with her to put his hand on her cheek to make her look at him. He wiped away a tear, "What's wrong?" Meru looked up at him with teary eyes, "You weren't here so I thought that you only wanted a one night stand." (Y/N) patted her head as he smiled, "Now why would you think that?" "W- Well, because that's what others would do when it was a one night stand." (Y/N) kissed her forehead, "I promise that I'll always come back if I do leave." Meru sniffles a little, "You have to keep that promise you know." "I know. Now let's eat before the food gets cold." He went to get up, but Meru stayed in his lap as she tapped her lips with her finger. (Y/N) understood as he gave her a kiss for the succubus to wrap her arms around him.

A few seconds earlier Mira was in the apartment building as she held the spare key that (Y/N) had given the family in case of emergency. She was looking for the door number that matched the number on the key, "I told Meru that there was going to be a snow storm but she had to be all stubborn and be all like-" She found the right door to grab the doorknob but found it unlocked. She opened the door to find Meru and (Y/N) on the floor as they were making out. Mira stood in the doorway for a second to put her right hand on her hip, "It seems that I walked in on something." The other two stopped to look at Mira for Meru's face to start becoming even more red as she tried to hide her face in (Y/N)'s chest.

A few minutes later the three were in (Y/N)'s kitchen as they were eating breakfast on his counter. Mira was smirking as she was looking between the two lovebirds sitting next to each other, as the other two were keeping their eyes down. Mira rested her chin on her hand as she looked at Meru, "So did you guys fuck?" Meru choked on her food for Mira to snicker, "Jesus, I've asked you this question before and you've never done that." Meru cleared her throat, "W- Well it's different this time." Mira leaned forward, "In what way?" Meru stuttered little to look next to her and see her boyfriend leaning towards her a little as well. Meru became a little flustered, "I- It's because I l- love him." (Y/N) kissed Meru's cheek, "I love you too." Mira tilted her head a little, "Awww, Meru fell in love. That's sweet, but now I owe mom ten bucks." Meru became a little confused, "Why?" "Mom said that you would fall in love, with (Y/N) specifically actually." This embarrassed Meru just a little bit.

Mira got closer to her sister, "So, how was it?" Meru stood up, "It's none of your business!" She started pushing Mira out of the apartment, "Now go and let us have our own time!" Mira put her hands in the air, "Fine. Fine. I'm leaving. I'll see you at home." Mira left for Meru to sigh as she sat next to (Y/N) once again, "God she can be so annoying!" She noticed (Y/N) staring at her for the succubus to notice once again, "What?" (Y/N) looked down as he took a sip of his drink, "Nothing, but should I get; tested?" Meru shook her head, "No, succubuses can't have or get STDs." "What about pregnancy? We never used condoms." "It's very hard to get a succubus pregnant. There are even pills to make it easier." "I see." Meru was now staring at him, "There's something else on your mind." (Y/N) scratched his cheek, "H- How was I?" Meru hugged his arm, "You were great last night." "R- Really?" "Yeah, in honesty I haven't been eaten out that much and you were the best at it. Probably because you actually listened. And I've never had someone do what you did with my horns and tail." (Y/N) then felt Meru's tail on his inner thigh, "You're also quite big."

Meru used her tail to rub (Y/N)'s inner thigh, for the young man to get the hint. He leaned down to meet Meru in a kiss as the succubus kissed back. Meanwhile Mira was in the hall to think of something, "Oh I forgot my purse." She went back to the apartment to quietly open the door. She almost immediately saw Meru sitting on the counter with her arms around (Y/N)'s neck as she was making out with him once more, who had his hands on her hips. Mira pulled out her phone to take a picture, but she forgot to turn the sound off. The other two heard it for Meru's face to become a deeper shade of red to jump off of the counter and chase her older sister down the hall, "I'm going to kill you!" (Y/N) a little as it seems that Meru forgot that she was just in one of his shirt and her panties.