Chapter 2

Annabeth Chase 

'Finally! I get to go to high school with Percy!' That was my thought as the seven, excluding Hazel and Frank since they were San Francisco, walked up to the Big House, some excited, like me, and others, such as Leo, looking ready to die. When we arrived I was shocked to learn Nico was going to. Of course, I was happy because we were good friends by that point. I was just a little surprised. 

Chiron explained that there were reports about odd magic from Brooklyn, so we would be going to school around there. Since we didn't live anywhere near Brooklyn, Chiron told us the Gods had already purchased us six apartments, as gifts for our acts of valour.

"You will be leaving tonight, as school begins tomorrow morning." Chiron told us.

Piper Mclean

Argus came out in his chauffeurs uniform, and we all hopped into the camp van. We drove into Brooklyn and were dropped off at a large apartment complex. As we walked in, I could see Annabeth pointing to different parts of the building and describing the architecture to Percy. His eyes were already glazed over. I pointed it out to Jason, and we both laughed at the two of them. 

Our apartments were on the top floor, floor 27. There were only six apartments on that floor, one for each of us. There were two on one side of the hall, and four on the other. Perfect, since there were four boys and two girls. 

Leo Valdez

 I walked into my apartment and grinned. This place was the bigger than my cabin at Camp! I was glad I came back to life, since I would now get to visit Calypso (My Girlfriend!) every weekend at her home in Manhattan AND I got this totally epic place! I was also back with my friends. 

When you walked in , on your right was a huge kitchen with white cabinets and a red counter top, and living room with a massive flat screen TV, on the fireplace channel! As if dad had known that this would be my apartment! Wait, actually, they're gods, so they probably did know. Does that mean they know everything? Does that mean dad knew I was going to die? Wait, if he knew I was going to die, does that mean-Leo, focus! I mentally screamed at myself.

Anyways, there was couch made of black leather with a big white blanket on it. The bedroom was red with orange accents, and my blanket had coal designs all over it. I had also had my own study with a huge computer (which my dad obviously found in Bunker 9 and replicated since it had a label on the back saying demigod proof) and a desk. I also had a workshop. I could build anything my heart desired in here! My balcony had a water pump and a light over it, for making rainbows to Iris Message, probably. This place was sweet! When I went back inside, the TV flared up, a message displayed on it's 4K, high-def, demigod-proof screen. 

It wrote, "I had this apartment made for you, Leo. It is completely fire proof! –Hephaestus.
P.S. Festus has a room here too, you just have not found it yes." 

So I had my friend the dragon and couldn't light this place on fire? Dang, this is sweet!

 Jason Grace

 My place was identical to Leo's, except for the fact my kitchen counter was sky blue, I had an indoor skydiving chamber (where I could practice flying and was lightning proof!) instead of a workshop. My bedroom was painted like the sky, (clouds drifted across the ceiling!), and my bed sheets had lightning. Leo also forgot to mention that we had a room with countless weapons, dummies and targets. All a demigod could want! I went over to Piper's apartment and knocked. A second later, she opened the door.

"Hey Jason!"

"Hey Piper! Can I come in?"

"Sure." 

I went in and looked around her place. Again, the same as mine except for her countertop was purple, she had a giant walk-in closet, and her bedroom was purple with darker sheets.

 "I just came to say goodnight." I said.

 "Well, goodnight." She said, and then kissed me.

 I kissed her then went back to my room. I slept that night with no dreams, and woke up refreshed in the morning.