5

Jennie had no idea what she had agreed to, so now she ended up sitting across from Lisa and Dewei in a pizza shop, which also happened to be her favorite place to eat. Lisa was silently eating her pizza while Dewei played on her phone once he finished his slice. Jennie only took a few bites, looking out on the busy streets of New York when she wasn't eating.

"You look...different", Lisa said, causing Jennie to look away from the window.

"Different?", Jennie asked.

"A good kind of different", Lisa added, studying Jennie's face. "Your jawline is much sharper...it could cut a bitch". Jennie laughed, muffling them in the palm of her hands.

"Thanks?", Jennie shook her head in laughter. "You look different too".

"I don't see what's different", Lisa chuckled.

"Well...you have a nose ring", Jennie pointed out. "And you're a model".

Lisa shrugged, "So, what do you do now?".

"I'm starting to work at the A&C company, but Rosie wants me to put my good looks to use and model with her. I don't think that'll be a good thing for me though", Jennie sighed. "I mean I can take selfies and all, but photo shoots don't seem my thing.".

"Are you serious? You should really consider that offer. I never really liked the modeling thing either, but I can make enough money from it and it is fun to do. You're way too beautiful to pass up that", Lisa said seriously as Jennie blushed, looking back out the window.

Another three or so minutes passed by of uncomfortable silence between the two. Jennie could see Lisa staring down at her empty plate, weaving her hand through her hair like she always does. While looking out of the window, Jennie watched as a young couple walk together as they held hands. One of them whispered something in the other's ear and they burst out laughing. The couple kissed afterwards, holding onto each other tightly, as if one could disappear any second. Jennie missed that feeling; the feeling of loving someone. The feeling whenever she looked into Lisa's eyes or held her hand, even kissing her. The feeling where they made love. She craved it; she wanted to share that feeling with Lisa. At least they could be friends. But, they were once lovers, now they can't be friends.

"Jennie...", Lisa's raspy voice startled her. "You didn't answer my question".

"Sorry...what was it?", Jennie cleared her throat.

"Why do you still have the...ring?", Lisa said lowly, her eyes staring at the silver ring that was rested on Jennie's finger. Jennie gulped, twisting the ring around her finger. She didn't want to tell her that she still loved her deep inside her heart.

"I...I-I don't know", Jennie whispered, Lisa barely making out what she said. "I just...".

Flashback

"It's okay, nini", Lisa said, sliding her chair over to Jennie. Lisa lifted her chin up and looked Jennie in the eyes, caressing her cheek with her hand, softly. "I don't care if you're a virgin or not. I don't only like you because your hot or beautiful or you have a big butt. I also like you because you have a great personality, you're there for your family and your friends, but you're also there for me. I've never met anyone in my life that was so generous and passionate as you and that's what I love about Kim Jennie." Jennie let a tear slip down her cheek before Lisa wiped it away with her thumb.

Jennie felt like her head was spinning endlessly as she felt those three words stinging her throat. She wanted to just spit it out and tell Lisa how she felt but she was so struck by Lisa's words, she couldn't move. She wanted to say it because she knew how she felt, but she was terrified by what Lisa's reaction would be. But, it was too late. Everything around Jennie seemed to freeze in that moment. She had lost the battle and she knew it right as she heard her own voice.

"You okay?", Lisa asked.

"I love you".

"What?", Lisa said as she stared at Jennie with her jaw dropped.

"Oh shit, I-I am so sorry", Jennie stammered as she abruptly stood up, avoiding eye contact with Lisa. "Thank you for this-".

"Jennie sit", Lisa said, interrupting the frantic brunette. Jennie reluctantly sat down, Lisa held Jennie's chin and in order for her to face Lisa's direction. Lisa didn't say anything, she was too shocked. Her deep eyes burned into Jennie's as her breathing hitched, repeating Jennie's words in her head.

"You l-love...me?", Lisa asked, with a blank expression resting on her face.

Jennie nodded, "Lisa, I'm sorry-".

Lisa kissed Jennie, ending her sentence. This kiss was different from all of the other ones. It was more deep and passionate. Jennie slightly jumped in surprise, but kissed back, slowly. Jennie's cheek rested in Lisa's palm as they tilted their heads, kissing each other hungrily. After a while, Lisa pulled back for air, breathlessly.

"I love you too, nini", Lisa smiled, kissing Jennie again as she picked her up. The kiss quickly heated when Lisa ran her tongue over Jennie's bottom lip, asking for entrance as Lisa's hands squeezed Jennie's butt, causing her to let out a moan. Jennie found her hands unzipping Lisa's dress, only taking it off half way. Lisa carefully walked up the stairs, peeking from time to time until she reached her bedroom. Lisa opened the door and walked in, placing Jennie down on the floor.

"Are you sure about where this is going?", Lisa asked and Jennie felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of losing her virginity.

"Take my dress off"

End of flashback

"Jennie what's wrong?", Lisa said frantically as Jennie had tears rolling down her eyes.

"P-please take me home", Jennie whimpered, wiping her eyes as her tears fell down her cheeks.

"Are you okay?"

"I want to go home, Lisa", Jennie pleaded. "Please". Lisa nodded quickly, scooping Dewei up off of the chair and placing him on her hip. Jennie got up from her booth and followed Lisa outside to her car.

After Jennie sat down in the passenger seat and Lisa strapped Dewei in, Lisa started the car up and drove off. Jennie remembered how Lisa treated her that night. She could still feel the kisses she laid on every part of her body. She could hear the sweet things that Lisa whispered into her ear as they cuddled together. Jennie wanted to embrace Lisa in her arms and tell her how much she still loved her and how much she needed her. But, she didn't want to get hurt again.

Once Lisa parked in front of Jennie's house, Jennie unfastened her seatbelt and tried to get out the car, but Lisa locked the door.

"Jennie...I don't want to go through this again", Lisa said.

"Let me out", Jennie tried opening the door again.

Lisa sighed and unlocked the door, "I can't just let you walk out of my life again".

"Well, if I did it before I can do it again", Jennie got out of the car and closed the door.

"But-"

"Goodbye, Lisa."