8

"Jen!", Jisoo gasped, gabbing Jennie's arm. "What the hell?".

"I-", Jennie gasped, realizing what she did once she saw Lisa picking Somi up from the ground.

"Oh my god". Jisoo looked up at Lisa and her face turned red, but Jennie quickly pulled Jisoo back into the crowd before she could reach Lisa.

"Unnie I just want to go home", Jennie said. "Where's Rosie and Irene?".

"No, Let me see her", Jisoo ignored the brunette and glared at Lisa, trying to get past the crowd. "Cunt ass-"

"Kim Jisoo stop!", Jennie yanked her arm as hard as she could. "Let's go".

Jisoo sighed, "Whatever".

"Jennie!", Irene ran towards her, noticing her busted lip. "What happened?".

"I-I lost it", Jennie sighed, turning her head to Somi who was smirking at her.

"Let's just go, okay?", Rosé said as she grabbed Jisoo's arm, trying to get her out before she killed Lisa.

The four of them eventually made it to the car and since Irene was the only one fully sober, she dropped Jennie off at her house. "Jen-"

"I'll call you guys later", Jennie got out of the car and shut the door behind her. All she wanted to do was sleep and hopefully when she'd wake up everything was just a dream. After Jennie made her way inside of her house, she didn't bother taking her dress off or caring for her lip, but instead she went straight to her bed and went to sleep.

---

Knock knock knock

Jennie shot up from her bed, instantly regretting it once she felt a piercing pain in her head. The knocking came from downstairs and it got louder with each knock. Jennie groaned, heading downstairs to open the door.

"Yes?", Jennie said annoyingly.

"Hey-" Jennie blinked a few times to realize that it was Lisa standing in front of her. She quickly began to shut the door but Lisa put her foot between it.

"Did you just wake up?", Lisa bit her lip, trying to control her moan that was trying to escape her lips as she took in Jennie's appearance. She swore her jeans got tighter each second.

"Yes, why?", Jennie squinted her eyes and looked down at herself, gasped once she saw that her dress was hiked up to almost reveal her panties. She wouldn't dare look in a mirror to see what her face looked like. "Fuck!", Jennie hid behind her door to fix her dress and fix her bed hair.

"I-I came to give you your ring back. I think it came off last night", Lisa held her hand out to give Jennie the silver ring. Jennie looked at her hand then at the ring, surprised that she didn't notice it was missing.

"Oh...Thanks", Jennie took the ring and slipped it down her finger.

"Are you okay?", Lisa asked, filling the uncomfortable silence that fell between them.

"Mmhm"

"No, I mean your lip. It looks bad", Lisa said worriedly, reaching for Jennie's face but Jennie turned away. "Do you have a first aid kit?". Jennie shook her head and Lisa frowned.

"I think I have one in my car", Lisa said, taking her keys out of her pocket and opening her trunk. She quickly ran to the car and took out a red first aid kit, closing the trunk back.

"Lisa-"

"Please nini, It might get infected", Lisa sighed before Jennie reluctantly let her inside. Lisa opened the kit once she reached Jennie's bathroom, instructing her to sit on the toilet seat. Jennie obeyed as Lisa took out an alcohol wipe.

"This might sting, okay?", Lisa gulped as she held Jennie's jaw, making Jennie flinch.

As Lisa cleaned the cut on Jennie's lip, she could feel her tense. "Relax".

Jennie nodded, "You had a first aid kit in your car?".

"A mother's always prepared", Lisa chuckled, but Jennie frowned, feeling a sting in her chest. "Sorry".

Jennie shrugged and Lisa finally finished cleaning Jennie's cut, throwing the wipe in the small trash can that was beside her. Jennie stared at Lisa as she closed the kit, missing the feeling of Lisa's hands caressing her face. She knew a tiny part in her still liked Lisa, but she didn't want to get hurt again. Lisa had a child already.

"Jennie?"

"Hm?", Jennie was snapped out of her thoughts.

"I said I'm done", Lisa cleared her throat.

"Oh, um", Jennie bit the inside of her cheek. "Thank you, Lisa".

"Well, I should get going", Lisa said as she nodded at Jennie.

"Hey, wait", Jennie said before her brain could process what she was doing. "Do...Do you want to stay? For coffee or something?".

Lisa smirked, making Jennie's knees weak. "Sure"

"Great, you can just wait in the kitchen while I go change my clothes", Jennie lightly smiled as Lisa nodded.

Once Jennie changed into some decent clothes, she met Lisa downstairs and started making their coffee. It was finally done a few minutes later, and she gave Lisa her coffee who muttered a small thank you.

"I'm sorry", Jennie said lowly.

"What?", Lisa cocked her head to the side.

"For hitting your girlfriend yesterday. I don't know what got into me", Jennie frowned.

Lisa snickered, "The bitch deserved it to be honest".

Jennie almost choked on her coffee, "Huh?".

"Somi's not my girlfriend", Lisa took a sip of her coffee. "You beat her ass pretty bad yesterday".

Jennie blushed, "That was my first fight...ever".

"Congrats". Lisa winked, making Jennie laugh. "I think Jisoo was pissed at me too".

"Sorry. You know how Jisoo is.", Jennie chuckled.

"It's okay", Lisa shrugged.

Jennie hummed, "So....how's Dewei?".

Lisa raised her eyebrows, "Good...he's great actually".

"He's adorable. He reminds me of my little sister when she was little.", Jennie chuckled. Lisa smiled at the thought of her son, even though he wasn't hers.

"He isn't mine", Lisa muttered.

"Hm?", Jennie gasped slightly.

"Somi lied", Lisa said simply, trying not to show too much emotion.

"All that time the child wasn't yours?", Jennie said under her breath. She wanted to comfort Lisa, but she also wanted to smack the shit out of Somi...again. "I-I'm sorry, lili".

"Nah, it's fine", Lisa waved it off, acting like it was okay.

"You're a bad liar"

"I know", Lisa smiled. Jennie laughed again, but her laughs were soon cut off by Lisa's scream. Jennie looked down to see a large wet spot on Lisa's lap and she realized that she spilled her hot coffee on her.

"Shit!", Jennie placed her cup down and dashed to the kitchen counter to grab a paper towel. She started scrubbing the wet spot, trying to fix it as Lisa held back a loud moan. "I am so sorry", Jennie apologized. "God, I'm so clumsy".

"I-It's okay", Lisa shuddered, taking the towel from Jennie's hands so she wouldn't notice her growing bulge. "I can do it myself".

Jennie nodded, watching as Lisa cleaned herself off. "I'm really so-"

"Jesus, stop apologizing", Lisa laughed. "I should be the one apologizing".

Jennie smiled, "You know what?".

"What?", Lisa asked.

"Can we start over? As friends of course", Jennie asked.

"I've been waiting to hear that for the past five years", Lisa beamed like a four year old on Christmas.