17

"It's beautiful....", Jennie said in awe as she sat on the edge of her seat, looking out of the plane window.

"Not as beautiful as you", Lisa whispered into Jennie's ear as she wrapped her arms around the petite girl's waist, looking out of the plane window as well. Jennie giggled and turned around to plant a kiss on Lisa's cheek, but Lisa moved her face so that she kissed her lips instead. Lisa swiped her tongue over Jennie's mouth, asking for entrance, but she denied it, making Lisa groan.

"Baby, people are staring...", Jennie pulled away, pecking Lisa's lips one last time.

"I don't care", Lisa scoffed. "Why can't I just kiss my beautiful girlfriend?". The two had made it official a couple days ago. It was actually Jennie who had asked Lisa even when the golden eyed brunette insisted that they wait until they had gone on a proper date, but she just couldn't say no. So, now they were on their flight to L.A and it was about five minutes until landing time.

"You can...but not right here", Jennie whispered into Lisa's ear. "Later".

Lisa raised her eyebrow, "Okay". Jennie leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder, wrapping her slender arms around the girl's waist. She laid her head in the crook of Lisa's neck and inhaled her sweet vanilla scent.

Lisa smiled, "When we land, do you want to go to our hotel or...?".

"I want to go to the hotel and sleep", Jennie said. "How far is it from here?".

"Not far at all", Lisa told her. "I'll call an uber or something". Jennie nodded right as the flight attendant stopped in front of their seat, "Please fasten your seatbelts for landing".

Lisa and Jennie did as they were told, getting back into their position that they were in earlier. Jennie looked over to the window that was across from them and looked at the few tall buildings that stood out from the city. She noticed ant-sized people walking on the streets and tiny cars driving on the road.

"You ready?", Lisa asked, almost craning her neck to look at Jennie who was laying on her shoulder.

"Ready"

----- After getting off their plane, Lisa called an uber, which drove them to their hotel. Lisa gave the driver a small tip and helped Jennie bring their bags inside.

"Lili, this looks like a really fancy hotel. How did you find the money to pay for all of this?", Jennie gasped at the huge structure in front of her. It was a tan building with big glass doors and fancy palm trees in the front.

Lisa smugged a bit, giving Jennie a lopsided smirk, "You don't have to worry about that. Just...have fun".

"A Westhampton hotel is a couple blocks from here. I don't have to be in this fancy-".

Lisa chuckled, "Nini, I want this for you. Now come on!". Jennie followed Lisa inside of the building and up to the front desk where a young lady stood, writing things down on a piece of paper.

Lisa cleared her throat, "Um...excuse me? I booked a room here last week".

The lady looked up at Lisa and blinked a few times, her cheeks turning red. She pull a few strands of hair behind her ears and stared in Lisa's eyes, almost as if she was lost in them. Jennie sensed things were getting awkward, so she coughed purposely, trying to snap the girl out of Lisa's trance.

"Oh", The worker muttered, smiling at Lisa. "W-well, what was t-the name it was reserved under?"

"Lalisa Manoban", Lisa leaned her elbows on top of the counter and watched the girl type into the computer.

"Umm...I don't see it on the computer so let me check the written books", The lady said, turning around to a stack of books that were rested on a table. She slightly bent over, which allowed her skirt to rise up. Jennie wasn't even sure if the worker noticed her standing there. Lisa uncomfortably looked away while Jennie's face turned red in anger.

"Excuse me? Can you not do that?", Jennie tapped her fingers along the counter and clenched her jaw.

"Do what?", The worker cocked her head to the side.

"Oh don't act dumb now. You know damn well what you were just doing! Can you give us the fucking room number? Now!", Jennie growled at the, now frightened worker. Lisa grabbed Jennie hand and squeezed it, trying to calm the angry Korean down.

"107", The worker handed Lisa the a room key and slightly back away. "Uh...have a nice day".

"Piss off", Jennie rolled her eyes and stormed to the elevator, pushing the button hard. "I cannot fucking believe this". Lisa didn't want to say anything because she learned from past experiences that Jennie would often snap on anyone if she was mad enough.

"Nini...", Lisa mumbled nervously as the elevator opened. She followed the angry Jennie inside and placed the bags in the corner, then wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?", Jennie shouted, making Lisa wince as if she got hit. "Was she blind? Did she not see me there?"

"Calm down, babygirl", Lisa smoothly ran her hands through Jennie's hair. "Just forget about it".

Jennie took a few deep breaths and looked Lisa in the eyes, "You're mine...okay?".

Lisa smirked, "Of course. And you're mine"