5

It had been a full week since Arachne had heard or seen from Angelo. Like usual he did keep his tabs on her, calling and texting while he was at work even if it was for a few minutes. She enjoyed the little bit of his free time spent talking to her about any and everything. Asking how her day was, if she slept well, if she ate and if she was taking her prescribed medication. Talking to him so much actually made her excited for the date. Though she didn't have the money to buy a fancy dress she had called Hope who was about the same size as her to borrow one.

Work at the boutique was great, she actually like the job since it didn't require much work. The most she did was restock, check out customers and help them around the store in case they were looking for something specific. The pay grade was a few bucks above what she was making at the dinner and she indefinitely was happy with that. The only problem she had was having to wait nearly three weeks for a full check. She had to go through that bullshit 'a week in the hole' thing before she was to get her full check.

Arachne had gotten off of work about thirty minutes ago and was walking down the hall to her apartment when she saw a flower vase of full of bleeding hearts sitting on top of a white box underneath it wrapped in a fancy red bow.

She frown wondering if the items were sent to the wrong address but when she saw her name written in perfect cursive she immediately knew who it was from.

Quickly unlocking the door to her apartment Arachne excitedly picked up the vase and box before stepping in and kicking the door shut behind her. She walked over to her kitchen sitting the vase and box down on her dining table.

Her fingers lightly graze the expensive fabric of the red bow before she undid the bow and pulled the top off the box. Moving the papers aside the box revealed a beautiful sparkly black corset dress. She gasped picking it up and pressed it up against her front. It was her size and looked as if it would fit like a glove. There was also some matching shoes and a pair of black diamond earrings. She smiled placing the dress back in the box finally noticing the little note attached to it.

Though I we haven't known each other for very long I hope that one day I can spent the rest of my life with you in my arms.

Angelo

He was truly too kind for his own good, the sweet little note had warmed her heart. Biting her bottom lip she grabbed the vase and moved to the sink to fill it with water. Once she was done Arachne took the vase and box with her to her room where she sat the flowers on her dresser and placed the box on her bed.

She was excited for tonight and couldn't wait to see Angel to thank him a thousand times over for the dress and shoes. Quickly slipping out of her work uniform she hopped in the shower groaning when the water wouldn't heat up.

Once she was done she went to do her make up with some of products makeup products Bri helped her buy.

After beating her face to near perfection Arachne did her hair. She did six braids going back then added some long curly hair extensions to the back of her head. Once she was done with that she slipped the dress on and spritzed herself in some perfume she had gotten on sale.

Arachne was ready to go and just as she was slipping her shoes on her phone pinged. She picked it up looking at the message Angel sent her letting her know that he was outside waiting for her. So she grabbed her clutch took one last look at her appearance, smoothing out her dress before she headed out.

Walking down the hall and exiting the building Arachne noticed Angel standing outside in front of a sleek all black 2022 Tesla Model S. Angel stood there with a big smile on his face as his eyes trailed up and down her curvy body that she loved to hide oh so well. The top part of her dress was a little too small and pushed up against her already busty breasts.