17

A/N: Just a warning, Arachne uses the N-word. Please, please, please make sure you read carefully and understand why she said it the way she said it. I don't wanna spoil any parts of the chapter for y'all but I also don't want y'all feeling like she said it in a way that makes Angel think he can say it.

If you ever heard the song Story of Oj by Jay-Z then you know that's exactly how she used it. If you haven't I suggest looking up the lyrics so you can have a better understanding.

Without further ado, enjoy. ❤️

The next day when Arachne woke up it was a beautiful bright and early Sunday. The curtains to Angel's windows were slightly opened allowing a thin ray of sunshine to enter the room. As soon as Arachne opened her eyes she let out a low groan, her head was killing her. Though she had drank some water and was pretty much sober the hangover was inevitable. Wishing she had taken some Tylenol before bed she went to move until she realize she couldn't.

Looking over she saw the t-shirt she wore to bed had rose significantly, showing off her lace panties and stomach. Angel's arm was draped across her lower half with his nose was buried between her neck. His lips were parted and she could feel his warm breath with each exhale. She wished she could stay like this, wrapped in Angel's arms forever but her bladder was full and if she did get up she was bound to be pee in the bed.

Being as gentle as possible she removed his heavy arm from her waist. Hopping out the bed she entered his bathroom and released her bladder. Once she was done she quickly washed her hands and stared at herself in the mirror.

Memories of last night came back at full force, from the club to Angel fingering her to completion in the shower. She could feel those familiar tingles in her tummy and a not so apparent flush heat up her skin. She could remember how he whispered beautiful nothings in her ear with each stroke of his finger. How her body shook as she came tightly around his digit. How he kissed her cheeks softly before she fell into a deep slumber. She had enjoyed her night regardless of the not so great events that took place at the club.

Biting her bottom lip she gripped the edges of vanity and leaned forward in the mirror really looking at herself. From her dark brown eyes, her cute wide-ish button nose, full brownish pink lips and her softly pointed chin. She was beautiful and she truly felt that way because Angel made her feel beautiful. She smiled to herself before fixing her hair into a slightly neater bun and washed her face. Finding a extra toothbrush under the cabinet she brushed her teeth and washed it out with water then mouthwash.

Once she was done she turned off the lights and exit the bathroom to see Angel sitting up on his phone. He wore a pair of reading glasses as he typed away for what Arachne presumed was work.

When Angel looked up he smiled at his fiore. He too couldn't get what happened last night out his head either. He couldn't help think about how Arachne's full curvy body twisted and turned as she withered in his embrace. How tight and wet she felt wrapped around his finger. How her plump lips parted as she sang out his name in deep pleasure. He had tried his best to keep calm and not go overboard last night. He was three seconds from ripping from the seams of control and letting his dominant side take control. He wanted her to understand that sex whether it was digital, oral or penetrative was about Arachne having some kind of control.

Angel didn't want Arachne running from from sex because of her past. He wanted her to be able to enjoy it, embrace it without the pain and trauma.

Angel licks his bottom lip as Arachne came around the bed and sat at the edge awkwardly. She didn't know what to say, this was her first time doing something like this and it quite literally left her speechless. "Good morning fiore." Angel muses with a pleasantly welcoming smile. "How are you feeling?"