6

A/N: Only slightly sexual

Arachne, Bri and Hope met for lunch, it was a Tuesday and time seemed to be moving by insanely slow. So when lunch finally came Arachne texted her friends and asked them to meet her at a cute little coffee shop down the street. They agreed and met her there where she offered to pay for their lunches. It was the least she could do since they were constantly paying for her things.

Arachne had ordered a iced coffee with a croissant and egg sandwich. After getting her food she met the girls at a table near a seat booth. Taking a seat across from Bri and Hope they stared at her expectantly waiting for her to spill the beans on her date.

"So... are you going to tell us how it went or do we have to pull it out of you?" Hope starts as she bit into her crepe.

"Yeah why didn't you tell us you were going to be going on a date with that fine ass piece of man." Bri says while dramatically fanning herself.

"Bri shut up you barely remembered what he looked like, I had to drag your ass out of the apartment because you were drunk off your ass." Hope says waving her off.

"You know what fuck you Hope." Bri pouts.

Arachne laughs little sitting her sandwich down and wiping the corners of her mouth off with a napkin. "Because I didn't think I was going to actually go on a date with him. In all honesty I was going to tell him no until he came over that night."

"You were going to tell him what?!" She shouts a little too loud causing a few of the other patrons to turn around and glance at the girls. "If you don't want him please pass him to me, I'd suck the skin off his dick."

"Jesus Bri the whole word is gonna know by the time we leave here."

"Sorry."

"Anyways for starters it's because I didn't trust him at first but he's slowly growing on me. And it went great we had a great time before he dropped me off at home and went about his way." Arachne didn't want to tell them about the part where she witness him killing a man when she first met him. She also didn't want to tell them the part about her stripping naked in front of him and allowed him to bathe her. She remembered vividly how soft Angel's touches were, how good it felt when he washed between her legs and how he talked her through the bath. Even though she was ten seconds from passing out in the tub he was still caring and beyond gentle.

Though she was scared he would take advantage of her he really gained her trust when he didn't try anything. Arachne was drunk and if anything had happened that night she knew she'd regret it in the morning.

"Ok but did y'all fuck, kiss, make out tell me something." Bri asks while stirring her coffee, "spill the tea I'm dying to know."

Arachne laughs shaking her head, "no the most he did was kiss my cheek before he left."

Hope smacks her lips, "boooo, either he's being nice to get into your pants or he really cares about you."

"He's not getting into my pants anytime soon, I don't roll like that."

"Ok but like what happens if he wants to fuck and you aren't ready?" Bri asks.

Arachne simply shrugs, "he'll just have to go find the next girl who's willing to fuck him. I've only known him for a month now and we went on one date. Don't you think that's a little bit early to be trying to have sex with someone?"

"Mhhh." Bri tapped her chin with her long acrylic nail, "no. I usually fuck like the same week but it depends on if I'm seeking a relationship with the guy or if I just want to fuck around."

"Same." Hope agrees.

"I'm just not comfortable to do all of that yet, having sex takes a lot of trust. What if he has a std or something and I decided to fuck him. Now I'm walking around with something incurable for the rest of my life."