19

It had been a week since Arachne had seen Reina and she was starting to become worried. She wondered about the girl and her home life, often trying to figure out if there was anything she could do to help out her and her family. Reina hadn't reached out to the school for any available resources and Arachne didn't think it would be appropriate for her to contact her family. There was only so much she could do without overstepping legal boundaries, so for now she would wait. Hoping that in due time the girl would come to her to seek out some aid.

Now that Arachne had the weekend off she spent the majority of her Friday catching up on paper work and emailing the class president about a upcoming event for the seniors. They had planned a fundraiser to help out their local animal shelter. After that she would be one of the five, student escorts that would take the seniors on a field trip to a amusement park twenty miles out. She was excited herself because she had never been to King's Island. People always raved about the placed that consisted of elven rollercoasters, a handful of restaurants and nice a sized water park. It wouldn't be for another month but Arachne had plenty of time to plan ahead.

Saturday rolled around quickly and Angel had planned to take Arachne out on their second date. She hardly saw him this week and a large part of her missed him. The only time she did see him was when he came home from work, too physically worn out to even share a dinner, let alone a five minute conversation. She missed his kisses, gentle touch and bright white smile that he loved to show off. He seemed so off that it was starting to bother her.

A very small part of her felt like she did something wrong, maybe she did or said something that triggered the abnormally happy man. Whatever it was she would ask him outright, she hated the tension even if it wasn't coming from her.

After a thorough shower Arachne slipped into fitted overalls to which she left a strap down and rolled up both hems. Layering the fit with a cute crop top underneath she added some black converse sneakers, and a gold necklace to complete the look. Her natural hair was slicked into a low poofy bun and the only makeup she wore was mascara and lipgloss.

Angel told her to dress down because they may get dirty. The first thought that came to mind is that he wanted her to help torture someone. She quickly scrapped that idea, knowing Angel never really talked all that much about his job. On top of that he knew how uneasy she was when it came to his career choice.

When she thought hard, at least when it came to the the venue she still remained clueless as to where she was going. Nevertheless she was all ready to go, and when she heard the front door open she jumped on her feet and left out the room. But about time she exited Angel was nowhere to be seen. Assuming he went to take a shower she planted her bottom on the couch to wait while she scrolled through her social media.

Thirty minutes later Angel emerged out of the room. When she looked up grinning, the big smile on her face died. Arachne had seen Angel naked plenty of times but something about a man who normally wore a suit, dressing down did something to her.

Angel wore a long sleeve dry fit shirt that hugged his body and gray sweat pants that he paired with some sneakers. His curls were still in the midst of drying but still managed to frame his handsome face perfectly. He was a walking dream, effortlessly sexy and wrapped in a pretty red bow.

Angel smiled and moved towards her as every corded muscle in his chest and arms flexed deliciously. "Spider, you look beautiful." He complimented softly as he pulled her up on her feet and kissed her lips softly.

Arachne's eyes fluttered closed just a second, the skin heating up on cheeks as she kissed him back. "Thank you, you do too." She pulled away bashfully, wiping the gloss from his lips with the pad of her thumb.