14

Angel have arrived back home later than expected. Him and his men had no luck of finding Mikael when they went out to LA, only small clues to hint that he was indeed there. They had found the place he hidden away in and even the clubs he attended. Unfortunately for them they weren't able to find anything. It was like the man was a ghost, a ghost that knew too much. At this point Mikael was Agosti's problem. Angel no longer wanted to get involved with the business affairs unless it was to torture the victims or sew up injured foot soldiers. He preferred that rather than being sent on a wild goose chase. Agosti had plenty of skilled trackers that would eventually find Mikael. It was only a matter of time before they had the bastard tied up to a chair beaten senselessly.

After returning home from LA Angel had spent a few days with his brother. While he worked from there Arachne had been working at her new job. She absolutely loved it and enjoyed helping the troubled pteens in need. So far she hadn't gotten too many students entering her office unless it was to change subjects or to get out of class. She hadn't spoken to Angel much unless it was to update him that she was still alive. It didn't matter though Angel texted her at least three times throughout the day to make sure she was doing fine.

He still had no idea who had been following her all that time ago and he still planned in finding out.

Opening the door to his penthouse he found Arachne sitting on the couch with a thick black book in her hands. She turned around when she heard the door open and sent him a soft smile. "Hey, you're home."

Home.

He enjoyed the words leaving her beautiful plump lips with such ease. He couldn't wait to make this her permanent home. Or maybe he would go out and find a house instead the penthouse didn't have much room for kids. And he wanted many of them.

"I am." A smile broke out across his handsome face as he placed his bags by the door and made his way over to her. He plopped down on the couch loosing his tie and inhaled her sweet scent. Arachne was fresh out the shower smelling of cocoa butter, honey and vanilla. A deliciously addicting scent. "Did you miss me fiore?"

"Hardly." Arachne pursed her lips. She had in fact did miss Angel but she would never admit that out loud, yet. "How was work?"

"A lot is rather not think about it right now."

"Ok.." she nods twiddling her thumbs nervously. She hated that whenever she was around Angel she became nervous. He had never intimidated or scared her before, that was until she found out about his line of work.

Angel finally glanced down at the book in her hands and frowned. It was a bible and it looked new. "I didn't take you for a religious woman." He commented.

"Yeah, me either but I'm not that religious. I had been thinking about going to church for a while. I had been once before."

"Really?" Angel hums as he watches Arachne bend over exposing the lower part her dark brown flesh. Already his cock began to stir with though of him bending the innocent woman over and taking her from behind.

"Yeah, you ever been?" She asks sitting back to lean against the pillows on the couch.

"No, my family wasn't too religious themselves."

"Oh well... I figured."

"And why is that?" Angel muses.

Arachne cleared her throat and scratched her scalp awkwardly, "your line of work."

Angel chuckled. "Well tell me if you're so interested in attending a service are you a believer in God?"

"I like believe that there is a higher power. Rather it's this god or the next I do, do you?"