0.1: CHOI SAN

The thing about college is that no one really gives a shit about you.

Making friends is actually difficult because it's really how it is here. Everyone keeps to themselves and no one gives a shit about others.

It's cool though, at least for me. I never really liked having too many people around me. Three was more than enough.

And true enough, I do only have three friends in my course cohort.

The very first friend I made was the absolute cliché asshole every Wattpad book- long, short, medium- had to include. And not to be that bitch, but I'm actually 80% sure I only have three friends because he was my first friend.

Introducing to you Choi San- the fuck boy who no one would ever openly admit liking but actually really really like. He was sleek as hell and dumb as fuck, but a great friend. Also very... resourceful.

He was somehow infinitely capable of getting graded assignment answers, academic help, non-academic help and literally everything except the actual exam papers from the most unexpected and intriguing people through means I have no wish to explore or find out. I was just glad I could get my hands on the resources he managed to weasel from others.

Very interesting guy, 10/10 would recommend being friends with him. He offers the strangest of drama you'd never think life can offer one.

I don't even know how we managed to be friends, to be honest. Maybe our very obvious out-of-placeness in this big-brainer field pulled us together like the opposite poles of magnets. Maybe maybe.

What is such a dumb, charismatic, stinking liar doing in Engineering? You may be wondering.

Well, he says it's because telling people that he's an Engineer sounds cool. Made him sound like a real solid and reliable guy with brains and looks, apparently, like the full package. Except that bitch was full-time catfishing with the brains part. Sure, he was lovable, bubbly and socially intelligent, but otherwise he was as dense as osmium. True bummer.

Oh right. Back about how he's the reason why I only have three friends. Well, for one, being San's friend practically meant being blacklisted, for some strange reasons. Girls and boys dumped by him turned the other direction when the both of us walk down corridors together, so there went my chances of talking to new people for most of the part.

Doesn't matter, San's contribution to our friendship was more than enough to do.

"I swear to fucking God if our Mech prof drops another graded assignment this month-" the Choi boy burst into my dorm room completely unannounced and uninvited, not even bothering to knock before coming right in. "-I'm going to drop his nudes on the school forum."

Now, while I don't know how he even managed to get his hands on our professor's nudes, nor why he even has it saved, I had no intentions on finding out.

"No one checks the school forum," I pointed out. "Perhaps printing it out as a banner and hanging it across the Lecture Hall would be a better alternative?"

He seemed to actually like that idea. "But printing is expensive," he stroked his chin. "Where am I supposed to get that type of money from?"

Good question, I too do not know.

"Or," I suggested, "You could break into the 3D printing lab and 3D print it."

He was mortifiedly entertained and I never felt so horrified by my own ideas before.

"Great idea!" he said cheerfully, "Except how the fuck am I supposed to 3D sketch his nudes? For real can't even SketchUp to save my life, bestie."

Well, that was not as big a problem to him as he made it sound because with one phone call, he had it completely solved.

Did he actually break into the 3D printing lab to print that shit? I do not know.