I love you and you love me

Emily'sPOV:

Two Days later after me and Charley confessed I couldn't have felt more relieved. We tell each other i love you but he hasn't told me where we stand. I don't even know if we are even a thing. That's the thing that upsets me the most. But I'm glad this drama and confusion is all over.

I watching Hollywire on my TV. Im bored so I go to my kitchen and get some popcorn.

I heard something about Charley so run to the living room to see what happened.

TV

Charley caught kissing a mystery girl at Starbucks while dating Emily!!??!

I saw the picture and layed on the couch crying not believing what I just heard .

I thought Charley loved me and it was all a lie I hate him. I been so foolish.

I went to my room and started packing all my stuff I'm leaving to America and move there. I grabbed all me my stuff and headed out the door.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I got my plane ticket and I decided to move  to North Carolina. So I waited to land and I plugged in my ear phones until I heard screams and blacked out.

2 Years later

I heard voices, where am I and who am I. I opened my eyes and saw the doctor and this tall, tan, very cute guy there.

At Emily's new home one month later..

I was at home with Cameron. He is so cute, after waking up from coma he help me and I just couldn't resist on falling for him.

Doctor said that sadly I won't be getting my memory back which is fine with me.

By the way Cameron is famous but said he doesn't want anyone to know about me because it would hurt his fans.

I plugged in my ear phones and listened to Rixton they are my favorite band besides One Direction. I met One Direction their actually pretty chill. I get to meet Rixton in 9 months and I can't wait. Jake is my favorite out of all Rixton. For some reason I feel like I known them my whole intire life.

"Babe you okay".

I blushed at the comment babe he is so sweet.

" Yes".

Charley'sPOV

I was at Emily's house laying on her bed.

Its been two years that I haven't heard of her I can't call the police because then the paparazzi would get involved and plus Emily is 22 she can take care of her self.

I read the note before she left. It didn't say where she was moving but she said she regretted ever telling me she loved me and that I was her biggest mistake. I was drunk that night and I blacked out. I never meant to kiss her.

Tour Starts in 9 months our first tour is in North Calorina. Im to stressed out to start beginning tour.

Emily's POV

I got in bed and went on my Instagram. I got four thousand followers most of them say that me and Charley make a cute couple but I don't think we do. I actually love Cameron and I told them that I love someone else and that I don't know him anyway.

I got tired so i went to bed......

8 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days later.

The concert for Rixton is tomorrow and I obviously can't wait. Im going with my fabulous boyfriend Cameron Dallas, his fans know but don't know who I am and/or look like which is good because I don't want to deal with drama. Cameron decided to sleep at my house so early in the morning we can get ready for the concert.

I layed on the bed and watched Frozen with Cameron and his friends. They are all on magcon. They are all way to crazy.

They movie finished and the boys left. It was just me and Cameron. He started kissing me.

"I love Emi".

"I love you too Cam".

10:00 am

"Cameron let's go I'm ready and your a guy".

"What I'm dressing to impress my beautiful girlfriend".

We got in the car on our way to the concert and I honestly can't wait.....

OhheyguyssorryIdidn'tupdateinlikeforever. Iwasbusywithtrackandstuffsoyea I'm so sorry but I'm updating maybe tonight so yea

So who is excited for the concert. (Thisgirl)✌