Chapter 6 Awkward Phone Call Part.1

Recap:

"Charley I Love You".......

*********************************

Charley's POV :

Once she said those three words I just stood there. Then it all came back to me. I picked her up took her to the couch and called the ambulance. I cant believe it she loves me too.

" Chhaarrley".

" Emily don't worry the ambulance is coming don't worry just don't give up on me please I-I-I love you".

 I seriously cant believe i just said. what if i just regret everything, what if she loves someone else, what we grow apart. but i love her and she loves me too. also i have to wait she lost a lot of blood. 

i heard the sirens.

"where's the girl".

"she's over here".

" you can come if would like come on".

i went the them. i know she is gonna feel better hopefully. i go tell the guys they said there coming immediately. Doctor said she is going to be alright but she did lose blood. he said i can finally see her but she is asleep.

i go inside room 384 and see her. she is so pale but also beautiful. i go straight next and see that she is opening her eyes.

***********************************************************

**** 2 weeks later ****

Emily's POV :

Its been two weeks since I been in the hospital I came out the day after that. I still remember that Charley told me he loves me and yeah also in the hospital i admitted that i love him too. But we haven't talked about it really which disappoints a little.

The boys did visit the day when i left the hospital but they talked to Charley, something about me. After Charley left last week we haven't talked which worries that our friedship is falling apart. I decided to go out and forget this last few weeks. i put on a black coat and black combat boots, grab my purse and head out the door. 

Well it is a nice cool day i guess.

Ring*

Ring*

( A/N E- Emily C- Charley this thing gonna get awkward lol😃 )

E" Hello".

C"Hey Emily its Charley"

E" O hey Charley what up".

C"  Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice and also i wanted.. wait hold on"

C" Guys I'm on the phone now shut your mouth"

C" Ok I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date but next month because that's when we come  back".

E" O um sure that be great Charley".

 **************************************************************************

Okay Candies this is part one only if i get more than ten reads in this chapter then i will update

are you guys shy don't be i like reading comments but you guys don't comment it makes me sad also vote