Chapter 5

Emily's POV :

I just finished setting up the tables. Charley is going be here in 2 hours, so he should be on his way here. God i cant wait to tell him, but so scared at the same time. Once I finished setting up everything I went to my room to take shower.

As i got inside the shower i started humming this familiar song. " Me and My Broken Heart ". Of course I would be humming that song because I fell in love with ever since I heard it. I got my shampoo and scrub my hair i have to look perfect because I'm going to whisper something I'm never going to forget. 

I got out the shower and put this yellow floral dress that fit me pretty good. I just hope everything turns out alright. I put some light makeup so it can be a little noticeable because i don't want to over board on the makeup. 

I go to the kitchen and make sure the Pizza, Ice Cream-Cake , and Drinks. All ready.

I look at the time and see he is supposed to be here in about 10 minutes. I should put on a little perfume. Um yeah I'm going crazy.

Ring*

Ring*

" Coming in a few hold on a minute".

" Um hey Charley".

" Hey Emily Oh my god i missed you so freaking much".

" I missed you too".

" I smell pizza, you made pizza".

" Well duh silly I made pizza and a surprise dessert".

" Really you didn't have to, I'm getting quite emotional".

" Don't worry about and plus i have to tell you something pretty important".

" O OK what is it".

" Don't worry about it, i will tell you after dinner".

We both headed at the table he looked pretty nervous.

" Are you OK Charley".

" O... um yeah I'm fine lets eat".

i feel like he is not telling me something. i don't think its a good idea to tell him yet. I head over to the kitchen and get the food. Ow Ow Ow god i accidentally grabbed the knife.

God there is blood all over my floor.

I sit and call " Charley"! "

" Help me it hurts me".

i myself pretty deep i feel light headed and the last words i said was " I love you Charley"......................................................................

 *****************************

Dont worry Candies i'll try to post tonight. i finnaly got my labtop so  i will be updating more. yay ok

love

xoxo